Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 411,759 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 25, 2019, 05:37:49 PM
Hard to believe bills been gone for two years.

Aliens,predators,terminators,twisters, and bringing us to the titanic.

Thank you for the best of memories brother.

RIP

Don't forget becoming a vampire in Near Dark and donning a dashing 'stache in Tombstone.

Voodoo Magic

Don't forget Weird Science!

Bill was alright in the great Tombstone (Biehn & Kilmer stole the show), but the Paxtonator owned in Near Dark!

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 25, 2019, 05:55:42 PM
Don't forget Weird Science!

Bill was alright in the great Tombstone (Biehn & Kilmer stole the show), but the Paxtonator owned in Near Dark!

"A greasy pork chop sandwich . . . and it's finger-lickin' good!"

Kradan

Kradan

You're not gonna to believe that but just yesterday i listened that PO podcast (where Hicks was kinda invited star) in which they were talking about recently died Bill Paxton.

Anyway, he was great actor and great character. For me Hudson in Aliens is as equally cool as Lambert in P2.

Gilfryd

Huggs

Corporal Hicks

I wonder if any thought was put into the entire design of Gateway. Or was it just that?

HuDaFuK

Most of it was just a painting, wasn't it? With just the foreground an actual model.

Knowing Cameron, I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least some thought put into it.

Kradan

I think it really resembles Nostromo.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 03, 2019, 11:09:18 AM
Most of it was just a painting, wasn't it? With just the foreground an actual model.

Knowing Cameron, I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least some thought put into it.

Yeah, only a painting with that ship being a practical model.

Still Collating...

Really? I always thought that Gateway was a model itself. It looks fantastic IMO.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 03, 2019, 11:36:54 AMYeah, only a painting with that ship being a practical model.

I'm fairly sure I remember hearing some of the stuff in the foreground was a model.

The Old One

The Old One

Beautiful painting.

Corporal Hicks

Elmazalman

Interesting. Never seen this before - and Giger dressed in something other than black!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed