What is the most likely format for a last Alien prequel?

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Dec 31, 2019, 06:19:51 AM

If we're lucky to have a follow up to Covenant. What is the most likely format for a last prequel?

Film
29 (70.7%)
TV Film
2 (4.9%)
TV series
12 (29.3%)
Short films
0 (0%)
As part of an anthology of short stories
0 (0%)
A soft reboot for a movie or TV series
3 (7.3%)
Novel
6 (14.6%)
Comic Book
3 (7.3%)
Graphic novel
4 (9.8%)
Video Game
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author
What is the most likely format for a last Alien prequel? (Read 3,839 times)

SM

Is it Data or B4?

Local Trouble

I'm guessing B4 with Data's programming?  ???

Corporal Hicks

I'd assume B4 too. They did drop that big out at the end of Nemesis. Unless it's all really just dreams.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 07, 2020, 08:45:09 AM
Honestly, with how divisive the prequels have been and how much I don't trust Ridley to end the story in a satisfying way, I think I'm at the point where I'd rather they just be abandoned and left something of a mystery.

I'd be more interested in a soft reboot set post-Alien 3 that apes Alien/s a little bit to establish a new set of characters and major narrative and go off and do some new films.

Won't somebody please make a streaming content equivalent of the Joker? So Disney begins to develop adult content, and not just family friendly entertainment to death.  :'(

Hopefully Disney starts losing subscribers now that Mandalorian's first season is done. I mean, I know it sounds ridiculous and in fact I love Star Wars, but I love the Alien franchise more.

Prequel, soft reboot, whatever. I just want my beloved franchise back on track. It's not like we had an Alien movie every 2 years before Disney take over though. :P 

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, more like every six or so years, apart from the twenty year period between Resurrection and Covenant.

Huggs

I'd nearly take a pop-up book at this point.

Voodoo Magic

RidleyScott99

I want a huge film but Disney wants a TV Series in HULU.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed