Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 952,662 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

AM2R

Why didn't anyone ever tell me this game existed?!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I guess is like the Pokemon Uranium of Metroid.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It's fantastic so far.  Very polished.  It even auto-detects my Xbox controller.

I never played Metroid 2 before so it's a totally new game to me.

Kradan

Kradan

Alien Isolation

Aaaaand done

I don't want to flatter myself, but I haven't found playing on Hard actually that ... hard. With patience and clever using of hidding spots it's pretty fine. Only towards the ending I was forced to actively use flamethrower (thank God I spared it)

Game holds up pretty well, but I find it dragging itself just a bit too long now

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You know what would have made that game more fun?

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

While I was inactive on here I got the platinum for Maneater.

As of now I'm working through Monster Hunter World's Iceborne DLC, playing GTA IV on PS3 (hoo boy it did not age well omg), and doing trader activities on Red Dead Online.

Came back to Death Stranding for a bit but I'm not in the mood to keep going yet, I mean I love it but sometimes it's so slow.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

There must have been a sale on henchmen at Bad Guys r Us when Roman was setting this operation up, because I've killed enough mooks to populate a small country and I'm only two hours in. :laugh:

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 26, 2020, 01:22:28 AM
You know what would have made that game more fun?

A pulse rifle?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

This thread is finally heading in the right direction.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Downfall Redux

I haven't played the original version, but I was immensely enjoying this until right near the end where it
Spoiler
randomly turned into Cat Lady Part 2. And I loved Cat Lady, but those elements were totally jarring here.
[close]

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Finished the fortress and the flooded city today, and I have the second jet ski level waiting for me when I pick it up again.  :-\

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm at the point where the original Uncharted basically turns into a horror game and I love it. ;D

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Playing thru Terminator Resistance, The Last of Us 1, Predator, Killing Floor 2, and DayZ

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 02, 2020, 11:06:32 PMI'm at the point where the original Uncharted basically turns into a horror game and I love it. ;D

My favourite bit in the entire series might be when
Spoiler
the villain's previously mute right-hand man turns out to be the only guy who knows what's really going on ;D
[close]

Stitch

Stitch

Just started Terminator Resistance. Graphics aren't great, and controls feel sluggish. I'm hoping it picks up a bit, but I didn't pay much for it so I'm not overly bothered if it doesn't.

Space_Dementia

Space_Dementia

I'm currently streaming 'Shadows of The Empire' over on twitch (retro88_), first time for me to delve into the world of live streaming but quite enjoyed it and look forward to streaming the rest of the game. Bit of a nostalgic ride for myself, first played Shadows on the N64 when it was first released, absolutely loved it and the story, the streams I'm currently doing are on the PC, a version of the game I've never played before. The only major difference really are the cinematics.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed