Alien: The Cold Forge - Titan Books

Started by felix, Sep 14, 2017, 01:45:44 AM

Author
Alien: The Cold Forge - Titan Books (Read 123,955 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Perfect-Organism podcast's great.

Kradan

Kradan

PO guys are really great indeed. They've really influenced my opinion about Alien universe. However, i've a little bit tired of Jamie constantly saying in regards to Covenant: "I'd like to love this movie. BUT I CAN'T."

SM

SM

So it's still kinda irritating then?

Kradan

Kradan

Not podcasts in whole, Only when Jamie talking about Covenant. However Patrik balances it pretty well.

Perfect-Organism

So... with Alien Day around the corner, and with Audible participating in the festivities apparently, and with audio books released by Audible on Alien Day previously....

Are we getting the Cold Forge audio drama or what???!!

Monster Man

Judging by the praise this book gets is it worth a purchase? Also is it comparable at all to the craziness in lets say, Labyrinth?

SM

SM

Overall better than Labyrinth.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Apr 15, 2019, 02:55:48 AMSo... with Alien Day around the corner, and with Audible participating in the festivities apparently, and with audio books released by Audible on Alien Day previously....

Whatever they decide to adapt, I'm really looking forward to more Audible drama.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SM on Apr 15, 2019, 06:36:39 AM

Hmmmm. Interesting question, though. Who is crazier Church or Dorian?

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 15, 2019, 07:51:09 AM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Apr 15, 2019, 02:55:48 AMSo... with Alien Day around the corner, and with Audible participating in the festivities apparently, and with audio books released by Audible on Alien Day previously....

Whatever they decide to adapt, I'm really looking forward to more Audible drama.

Same. I'm not too fussed with what we get, just so f**king chuffed we get another!  ;D

SM

SM

Church.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2019, 08:58:59 AM
Quote from: SM on Apr 15, 2019, 06:36:39 AM

Hmmmm. Interesting question, though. Who is crazier Church or Dorian?

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 15, 2019, 07:51:09 AM

Same. I'm not too fussed with what we get, just so f**king chuffed we get another!  ;D

No question.  These audio dramas have become one of my favourite things produced under the Alien banner.  I think I prefer them to the comics now.

[cancerblack]

How many are there so far?

Corporal Hicks

3 so far - the initial Titan relaunch trilogy.

[cancerblack]

Right, I'll have to get the extra one then. Only heard two.

Perfect-Organism

Regardless of what the premises of the 3 books might be, the audio dramas are fantastic.  They really bring those stories to life.  I can't recommend them highly enough.

And the books are fun too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed