ThePredhunt

ThePredhunt

The Planet :

FIRST TRAILER !!!  (French trailer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TVW9r64g5w

Thank ;)

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Very nice. I love the sighting on the pulse rifle. Not sure about the alien hands, though...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I wish I were better at French! I could only pick out a few words from the opening monologue. Looked pretty cool.

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

We really need a demo of this, cant wait

alien5454

alien5454

Is this going to be some kind of online game ? Or sometin you can download ?  ???

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

i love it. the only gripe is that as others already pointed out, the reused models. AVP2's were never even good in the first place, its a shame most people use them.

a good skinning job could make up for it, i thnk you should go look for drone skins and ask the makers for their permission. there are really great ones floating around.

Hemi

Hemi

nice!

looks like allot of work m8. But is this a mod or a FPS game creator thingy?

ThePredhunt

ThePredhunt

Hey,

I'm sorry for this long period without news. I had to study for my exams but now I'm in vacation
so I'll work on the game faster.

We have well progressed, as much on gameplay than on the story.

Story :

Everything is set on the Lv456 planet, AKA Hankara, the planet of life, home to flora and fauna
unknown to the system.
As the Weyland Yutani's arriving, an Elite Predator is sent to obtain an artifact, and after on
everything has changed, the hive that had been simple galleries under the ruins has grown to
cover half of the planet.
The center being assaulted by Xenomorphs, an help request is sent to the nearest Marine ship.
Between the Marines sent to look for survivors, the Predators trying to recover the relic and avenge their kindred,
and an Hive that keeps growing for unknown reasons...
Welcome to Hell.

--Marines :
''Marines ! It's like a farming holiday ! Every meal is a feast ! Every chore is a game...''

That's what the Colonel was repeating to the party while they were waking up from the HyperSleep.
You will be airlifted to Hankara, because there isn't any contact with the Weyland Yutani anymore.
Lost of contact... Betrayal... Surprises... Expect the unexpectable.

It's the most basic gameplay you could expect, the Marine Campaign being alike a survival-horror shooter.
Guided by your radio and sometimes helped by companions.
Stride through the jungle, explore the dark hallways of the Colony.
All of this with the noises of your movement detector.
Do not forget who are your only friends : your flashlight, your detector and, most importantly, your Pulse Rifle.

--Predator :
The Predators, AKA Yautja, are humanoid creatures, gifted with inhuman agility and strength, and equipped with highly technologic weapons.
They live for nothing but the hunt, running amok on the planets to hunt the game, they love challenges and are very loyal.
They are blood brothers.
Every unarmed, sickly or wounded creature is not a worthy opponent, and will be left behind.

Your objective is to recover the Space Jockey relic, and to avenge the Great Predator.

A Predator can turn himself invisible to human eyes, but will be detected by Aliens, who use pheromons.
They mostly use their armblades to fight, and their plasma cannon that can obliterate creatures very fast.
The lance is also very effective and silent.
They can lure their human game by using a vocal recording. (Making them believe that another human is calling for help)
They are the hardiest race.

--Alien, AKA Xenomorph :
A creature that, once out of the egg, lay his own eggs in a creature, and when they reach the Chestburster stage, they... Burst out of the host's chest, and morph into an adult.

You will start in the Weyland Yutani's laboratories.
Find your prey, attack them fast and hide yourself in the darkness...

You can jump and hug the ceiling to hide.
(Humans not having a good night vision, darkness is your greatest ally.)
Use your claws, jaw and tail to gut your ennemies.

--Chronology

The Predators discover Lv456.
They built a temple and hunting grounds, not far from the Space Jockey ruins.
Importation of the Xenomorph species.
This planet served as training grounds for hunters.
===>
The Xenomorphs become too numerous, impossible to hold back.
Destruction (ship shots) on the planet.
The Predators leave the planet after killing almost all of the Xenomorphs.
===>

The humans discover the planet.
Installation of the Weyland Yutani for archeologic research on the yautja and space jockey ruins.

===>
Arrival of a great Predator hunter, who came to take back a sacred relic, so the humans could not find it.
===>
Mysterious death of the hunter. (facehugger)
===>
The humans discover the Xenomorph.
===>
Arrival of Professor Elerster to experiment on specimens.
===>
Alert sent to a Predator ship.
===>
Evasion and invasion of the aliens caused by the Predalien / lost of contact with the outside.
===>
Alert sent to the Marines.
===>
Arrival of the Predators to recover the relic and avenge the Great Predator.
===>
Arrival of the Marine reinforcements.

(Avp3 like )

I use one model of avp3 (one only , but i create a new predator =D soon screen)

=========================

Soon :

-Thermic vision
-New Pred
-New Hud for Predator and Marines
-Radar for Marines.

Other ... soon

Thank 

BUGZ

BUGZ

This is incredible man!  :D

I am loving EVERYTHING that you are doing! I quite look forward to playing this whe it is finished!

Can't wait to see your new predator design!

Cheers

Bri 8)

ThePredhunt

ThePredhunt

Thank, i work on the marines model ^^

Ticou

Ticou

Looks awesome! really impressed by your enthusiasm in your project :)

dra0gon1

dra0gon1

this looks amazing, Just got a coupl of questions

Question 1: Will you use execution moves like in avp3?

Question 2: Will there be multiplayer?

Question 3: How far are you through the project?

Question 4: Will there be the option to change the language from french to English/ and will there be dubbed voices?

Question 5: When is the game coming out?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looking good. Keep us updated.

JustADogChasingCars

JustADogChasingCars

wow, this looks awesome! i can't wait to play it. I've been planning on doing something like this too, but my computer just isn't up to the task. Plus, I've still got a lot to learn about this stuff. May I ask what programs you're using?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed