Alien: Covenant Concept Art/Behind-the-Scenes Thread *spoilers*

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 17, 2017, 10:11:32 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Concept Art/Behind-the-Scenes Thread *spoilers* (Read 398,979 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Still Collating...

The second one looks so good IMO. I'm still conflicted on the final head design of the Neo, the movie really striped the detail from the head. It is creepy but I do wonder how would the other designs look on screen.

DorkiDori

im not quite a fan of how the Neomorphs mouth looked like a butthole... just sayin

Scorpio

I like it.  Something about their pale white faceless heads is quite creepy and disturbing.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Still Collating... on Feb 05, 2018, 01:20:35 PM
The second one looks so good IMO. I'm still conflicted on the final head design of the Neo, the movie really striped the detail from the head. It is creepy but I do wonder how would the other designs look on screen.

Yeah, I dig that second one too. Some of the alternate designs have been genuinely interesting. I liked the final design (it is really creepy) but I think some of the various ones explored in concept would have been more interesting.

Still Collating...

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 06, 2018, 09:07:13 AM
Quote from: Still Collating... on Feb 05, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

Yeah, I dig that second one too. Some of the alternate designs have been genuinely interesting. I liked the final design (it is really creepy) but I think some of the various ones explored in concept would have been more interesting.

Knowing Scott, if he makes another movie, we will almost certainly see some of the unused concepts and creatures from Covenant. I'm mostly interested in the creature or suit that was said to be built but unfinished and they're keeping it a secret for further use. I don't remember where I read that, it was only mentioned once, maybe when Xenomorphine (or some other regular from AvP Galaxy) interviewed Odd Studios? 

The concept artists and creature effects company have really outdone themselves, especially when we know how fast they had to do everything.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

DorkiDori

i still want an explanation as to why Shaw is that deformed and what exactly she was turning into... did david do this to her while she was still alive?

skhellter

skhellter

Hadnt seen this one here -

Stephane Levallois

NetworkATTH

Quote from: DorkiDori on Feb 09, 2018, 11:14:48 PM
i still want an explanation as to why Shaw is that deformed and what exactly she was turning into... did david do this to her while she was still alive?

I think that mystery is better left alone. The implications are enough, and probably more horrifying. And that's probably the point.

SM

Quote from: DorkiDori on Feb 09, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

Yeah, probably.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed