Why did you join?

Started by §niperhawk, Nov 26, 2007, 01:47:08 AM

Author
Why did you join? (Read 85,135 times)

xLV-426x

xLV-426x

I love AVP/Alien/Predator and nobody listens to me when i talk about it. So I joined AVPGALAXY.

Cellien

Cellien

^ Heh, pretty much why I joined. ^  I've considered a few times to stop coming because even though it gives me something to do during down-time at work, it can also be a distraction.  I'm sure in the not-too-distant future, I'll be prying myself from this site. :)

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

I was curious to see what this site has and my judgement was perfect because this site rocks 8)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Cellien on Aug 12, 2008, 03:50:47 PM
^ Heh, pretty much why I joined. ^  I've considered a few times to stop coming because even though it gives me something to do during down-time at work, it can also be a distraction.  I'm sure in the not-too-distant future, I'll be prying myself from this site. :)

Dude, don't you create video games for a living?  How is this a distraction?  haha!

Cellien

Cellien

I mean, I'm at work right now and I have a few things to work on yet I keep hitting the "Show new replies to your posts" link!   :-[

Master Chief

Master Chief

Oh I see.  So you're addicted to posting.  haha!  This site actually helps time fly for me while I'm at work.  I don't know what I'd do if it wasn't for this site. 

Hey, what am I supposed to do with all of that paperwork in my inbox?

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 12, 2008, 07:42:15 PM
Oh I see.  So you're addicted to posting.  haha!  This site actually helps time fly for me while I'm at work.  I don't know what I'd do if it wasn't for this site. 

Hey, what am I supposed to do with all of that paperwork in my inbox?

Yeah, pretty much addicted, heh.  I get into these routines during slow times at work, gets hard to break'em when it gets busy.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Well whenever you decide to leave, let me know.  I'll leave with you.  It's almost time for the younger generation to run with the franchises.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I didn't had almost anybody that knew so much of Alien or Predator around like me and so, I decided to join a forum. And I found the best.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I joined because I love A/P and love talking about it, and didn't really know anyone that liked A/P in my community.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 12, 2008, 10:04:11 PM
Well whenever you decide to leave, let me know.  I'll leave with you.  It's almost time for the younger generation to run with the franchises.

I've started to migrate to other forums like a forum related to the vehicles I have etc.  The one thing I dig about this forum is the broad range of topics.  Lots of automotive forums etc you don't get that.  Couple years ago I was on video game forums a lot, but I got banned because I had to put all the little newbs in their place. lol

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha! No kidding...I just recently joined a motorcycle forum.  I introduced myself yesterday and already three pages have been filled up with random conversations.  It looks like I found another home. 8)

Mr.X

Mr.X

Well it will be a sad day when you guys leave. :'(

stroggificated

stroggificated

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 12, 2008, 10:04:11 PM
It's almost time for the younger generation to run with the franchises.
You can never be too old for this.  ;)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: stroggificated on Aug 13, 2008, 07:32:01 PM
You can never be too old for this.  ;)

Wise, he is...8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed