"Official Versus Thread"?

Started by OmegaZilla, Aug 02, 2010, 12:01:12 PM

Author
"Official Versus Thread"? (Read 1,944 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I've seen that recently the Alien & Predator general discussion board was filled with those threads which arguments are about "fights" between characters (monsters or not) in the A/P franchise. The number of those threads is growing day to day. My question is, can we merge all of those (or close all of those) and create an "Official Versus Thread"?

FMGUY

FMGUY

That sounds like it would be an even bigger mess than what we have now.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Nah since the thread would become too huge, and would be a mess.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I'm all for a versus sub-board. That'd be so much easier than wading through them all trying to find non-versus threads.

Chump

Chump

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Aug 04, 2010, 09:30:23 AM
I'm all for a versus sub-board. That'd be so much easier than wading through them all trying to find non-versus threads.
Fair 'nuff, but that would be a monumental job for the mods having to move all the topics and having to decide which ones they should and shouldn't move.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Shouldn't be that hard. "Is it a VS thread?" Yes? Then it gets moved.

Darkness

Darkness

I don't think we should be promoting Vs threads. This was one of the reasons why the Rec board was created. They should be posted in there if anywhere.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I think the point is that they should either be curtailed, moved out of AvPGeneral, or banned altogether.

SM

SM

Banning seems a bit OTT.  I think the Rec area like Darkness said.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I don't think I have ever posted in  a verses thread they seem kinda pointless, sine they are purely opinion based.

Master Chief

Master Chief

To the Rec Area they go. I'll start moving them in a bit.  ;)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 12, 2010, 12:34:04 AM
To the Rec Area they go. I'll start moving them in a bit.  ;)
See you in 87 days when you finish.
Ill also need to ask some people to revive a few threads and keep them from being buried.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 12, 2010, 12:40:19 AM
Ill also need to ask some people to revive a few threads and keep them from being buried.
Which threads are you referring to?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Ill send you a PM.
Some of those threads dont deserve to die just yet.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed