Should there be an option to what your ranks show instead of just alien?

Started by Clemsonkid21, May 03, 2007, 12:23:52 AM

Author
Should there be an option to what your ranks show instead of just alien? (Read 10,579 times)

Corporal Hicks

It's impossible with the SMF software then. Happier?

yautja_kent

i love akll alien movies,but there should be an option..

Wolf Predator

Yea, there should be a  option for pred fans but its okay anyway cause i love both of them.

Pvt. Hicks

Mr. Weyland

There should be but can't be...........eeeerrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm..........unless we had both predator and alien rank together.

example:

ALIEN EGG / UNBLOODED PREDATOR   

something like that maybe?

legacy

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Sep 12, 2007, 03:14:38 AM
There should be but can't be...........eeeerrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm..........unless we had both predator and alien rank together.

example:

ALIEN EGG / UNBLOODED PREDATOR   

something like that maybe?
I like it the way it is ....even though I like Preds more

Master

Yeah that would be great:
Egg\Predator infant

Facehugger\Aprintice

Chestburster\Unblooded

Drone alien\Blooded

Predalien\Human Hunter

Pretorian\Alien Hunter

Ravager\Elder Predator

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

It would be nice if you could switch to predator or marine ranking but as said it can't be done. :(

Sgt.Torque Reikan

cant you do something of both like for example

facehugger/unblooded/soilder

AvPvTerminator

brad873

it would be a good idea, but we have the next best thing, PREDALIEN

DJDojo

Meh...I'm new here, so you won't hear much complaining outta me LOL

But seriously, it would be nice to see specie specific ranks, but if it can't be done it can't be done. I completely understand.

Private Hudson

I'd like it, but I asked a while back if they could, but one of the admins said it would be too hard to manage it or something to that effect.

(Sorry if someone already said that)

Kriszilla

Why the hell can't people grasp the idea that it can't be done!

Even if it can, it's probably too much trouble for something people will just take for granted.

Darkness

I asked on SMF about this the other week and I don't think they understood what/why I was asking judging by their answers. It's because something like this is really only suited for an AvP forum or a RPG forum. It's not something you'd ever need on a generic forum. Either way, it can't be done. Not even with a mod. You'd have re-write the whole thing for this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed