New NECA Wolf Predator Figure Pics

Started by Darkness, Nov 13, 2007, 06:38:29 PM

Author
New NECA Wolf Predator Figure Pics (Read 18,678 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There are several new pictures of the Wolf Predator figure over at NECA. Includes masked and unmasked shots.

20071113_01

The page gives a little info about the figures too: The Masked Predator includes an Articulated Shoulder Cannon, Large Back-pack Cleaner Kit (unique to this figure),Spear, Bandolier, and Battery Pack! The ugly-as-sin Unmasked Predator comes with 2 Articulated Shoulder Cannons, Whip, Bandolier, Battery Pack, and Bladed Disc Weapon!Thanks to Dino21AvP for the news.

automirage04

First post!  And his lowers tusks look odd.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Very different, but i kinda like it. Different clan, different type of predator!

predator343

predator343

Thats really good predator toy i like it   :o     8)  .

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Its Different .. yeah .. but it is looking very nice!  Wolf is a very badass one .. i like it. And dont forget .. its just a figure ... i looks a bit different in the movie ... and i think better.  So .. yay   greetz

pred88

pred88

if he looks this good in the movie that will be fantastic

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Looks good so far.

BIGAL-2000

BIGAL-2000

WOAH! I wouldn't like to piss him offf!   :o     :o     :o  

Danger Close

This may be a dumb question, but how do I buy these? I don't see a store or a pre-order page on thier site. Do I have to find them at my local shop or is there another site I can go to?

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Looks cool!

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

When did clans and diferent types of predators come in the equation?   ???    oh well, cool figure

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Very nice, a pick up for sure.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

that has got to be the meanest looking predator so far....those eyes look evil

BUGZ

BUGZ

I take it the front part of his head/face is rubber so that yo can move the mandables? Hense why it looks like the front of the face is stuck on?  Looks OK TBH - im shocked!    ;D    BuGz   :)  

RedIce

RedIce

What the Hell?    :-\   Not sure I'd want to waste money on that, even if to keep it in the box. The alien, maybe I'd purchase.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed