Questions for Predators Writer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 28, 2020, 10:20:13 AM

Author
Questions for Predators Writer (Read 4,600 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jul 28, 2020, 06:06:25 PM
Who exactly owns the ship?

You're not buying what Alex Toader said on his blog, that it's the Super Predator ship?

aliens13

aliens13

If they planned go further into the fight or the differences between the Super Predators and, the let's say, the normal ones in a sequel or in the movie itself.

Tichinde

Tichinde

Why was the supposedly "super" predator beaten by Hanzo in the duel when normal Yautja outclass normal humans by large degrees, like in Predator with Arnold, Predator 2 with Harrigan, or literally any other predator eu material  :D

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

When was Noland taken from Earth?
Were all the characters nabbed at the same time or are some kept on ice until they need to be thawed out and airdropped?
Can you tell us anything and everything about the river ghosts? Like, what's with the beetles?

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 29, 2020, 12:12:20 PM

You're not buying what Alex Toader said on his blog, that it's the Super Predator ship?

Alex Who ?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 30, 2020, 07:30:37 AM

Alex Who ?

He was the concept artist who designed the ship.

Quote from: Tichinde on Jul 30, 2020, 05:23:59 AM
Why was the supposedly "super" predator beaten by Hanzo in the duel when normal Yautja outclass normal humans by large degrees, like in Predator with Arnold, Predator 2 with Harrigan, or literally any other predator eu material  :D

*Predators defense activate!* They weren't super in the finished cut of the film.  ;) But I do still wish they'd have only had the single Berserker Predator actually survive all that stuff.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 30, 2020, 07:58:04 AM

Alex Who ?

Here's the link Kradan:

http://art-of-alextoader.blogspot.com/2010/09/predators-ship-maquette.html

Someone asks in the comments if it's a Super Predator ship and not the classic's and Alex confirms it so. (*Hicks smacks me over the head - "Say Berserker!!!"*) :D

Quote*Predators defense activate!* They weren't super in the finished cut of the film.  ;) But I do still wish they'd have only had the single Berserker Predator actually survive all that stuff.

I almost completely agree. The only thing that holds me back is the existence of the Falconer and *her design. I just love her look!

* gender pronoun headcanon

Kradan

Kradan

Oh, I see. You've just said it as if it was common knowledge who Alex Toader is.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 30, 2020, 04:29:37 PM
Oh, I see. You've just said it as if it was common knowledge who Alex Toader is.

Sorry. SuperiorIronman knows who he is though, which is whom I was replying to. I think on the Nimród Antal question thread, SI asked the same question, and I mentioned Alex Toader's answer in that thread too. But SI keeps asking, so maybe he really wants it to be the classic Predator's ship and hopes someone will finally say that.   ;)  ;D

Kradan

Kradan

I feel like it being Classic's ship makes more sense. I mean, how can he access ship of his enemy so easily ?

On the other hand, Mr. Black didn't have problems blowing it up. I'm confused

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 30, 2020, 04:48:42 PM
I feel like it being Classic's ship makes more sense. I mean, how can he access ship of his enemy so easily ?

On the other hand, Mr. Black didn't have problems blowing it up. I'm confused

Exactly!  :D

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

River Ghosts!

Tichinde

Tichinde

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 30, 2020, 10:52:46 AM

Alex Who ?

Here's the link Kradan:

Someone asks in the comments if it's a Super Predator ship and not the classic's and Alex confirms it so. (*Hicks smacks me over the head - "Say Berserker!!!"*) :D

Quote*Predators defense activate!* They weren't super in the finished cut of the film.  ;) But I do still wish they'd have only had the single Berserker Predator actually survive all that stuff.

I almost completely agree. The only thing that holds me back is the existence of the Falconer and *her design. I just love her look!

Neca robbed you of this headcanon  :'(

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

Quote from: Tichinde on Jul 30, 2020, 05:22:00 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 30, 2020, 10:52:46 AM

Alex Who ?

Here's the link Kradan:

Neca robbed you of this headcanon  :'(

Falconer is genderfluid and she/he/they want NECA and you to respect that.

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 30, 2020, 04:45:24 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Jul 30, 2020, 04:29:37 PM

Sorry. SuperiorIronman knows who he is though, which is whom I was replying to. I think on the Nimród Antal question thread, SI asked the same question, and I mentioned Alex Toader's answer in that thread too. But SI keeps asking, so maybe he really wants it to be the classic Predator's ship and hopes someone will finally say that.   ;)  ;D

I ask because things can be different from conceptualization to how it ends up on film. For the final film it's the Super Predator's but I'd be interested in what the writers intended and how that's different if at all from the final product given it's a bit confusing on film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed