Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1050

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 565,212 times)

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

1.Alien Resurrection
2.Aliens
3.Alien3
4.Alien

gojiramatthew

gojiramatthew

My order:

1. Alien

2. Aliens

3. Alien Resurrection

4. Alien 3

Prowler

Prowler

Aliens by far :) In my opinion the best of the whole alien/predator series. It's probably the best monster movie ever made IMO 8)

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

It's good but, I didn't like how the Marines hire Ripley as an advisor but, they don't listen to a damn thing she says.. :P

Champiionser

Champiionser

1.Alien
2.Alien3
3Aliens
4.Alien:R

Gangster Predator

Gangster Predator

1.Aliens
2.Aliens 3
3.Alien

I sure didn't like Alien resurection at all!!

PFC-Hudson

PFC-Hudson

Aliens, Alien3 then Alien.

I don't even find Res entertaining.  :-\

Keyes

Keyes

Gotta be Aliens. Great characters, great story, great creatures, great lighting...and then the ending! Just brilliant. It's a shame it suffers from the weakest transfer out of the 4 films on DVD.

yauntja

yauntja

Alien ! 8)

Hankerson

Hankerson

If I have to choose, I guess I would go with "A L I E N". On my thirteenth birthday my grandparents bought me the "Alien Trilogy" box set; I watched all three, in order, that night. So, I've always considered the "Trilogy" one three part movie. Altogether the first three alien films make up the best science/fiction story ever written, perhaps the best story period.

jx-7

jx-7

aliens

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

got to be aliens man

anubis083

anubis083

Have to say Aliens, Aliens Resurrection, Alien 3, and Alien.  For me more is better.

Tommy Jarvis

Tommy Jarvis

I'm gonna be one of "those guys" and say Alien 3 (Special Edition) takes the cake as my personal favorite in the Alien films. Next would be Aliens, then Alien. I would rank Alien Resurrection in there, but I try hard to block that movie out of my cognition. :)

RockyM@ivia

RockyM@ivia

Alien

Aliens

Alien 3

Alien Resurrection

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed