Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 863,383 times)

Fiorina 161

Fiorina 161

And the rest...

Another head bobber

Alien Bust... I love this one, but when it arrived it was in 3 bits. I glued it back together the best I could, and you dont really notice, but the dome is cracked on its head  :'(

Chestburster from Alien

Queen embryo poster thingy.

A plush given to me by my girlfriend. I would not have bought this lol.

The films obviously

Aliens: Tribes and an Aliens Zippo.

I also have the replica Alien head from Resurrection. It cost £600 including P&P. I bought it just after I got my first graphic design comission, saw it on the  propstore of london website and thought 'I'm gonna buy that!' Before I came to my senses it was at my door. It is in storage now while I return home from University, but here are some pics from the propstore website. Can I just say now that these photos should not represent the alien head I have... The paintwork on the following photos looks terrible, but the alien head I have the colours are blended in alot more and it looks fantastic, especially in a poorly lit room. I keep it normally in the bedroom and my girlfriend HATES it  :D This is the full size as features in the film, and you can put it on, but I wouldnt advise it  ;D

I repeat mine looks alot better... None of those spots on the ridge or those highlight on the neck...

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Nice collection!!

Fiorina 161

Fiorina 161

Cheers... Can you tell which side I'm rooting for in AVPR?  :D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Well...I'd say aliens...

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

Quote from: Fiorina 161 on Oct 27, 2007, 05:12:22 AM
Forgive the quality its my crappy motorola I used...

I got this door-poster about 15 years ago... Its pretty old now and ripped at the bottom. I will replace it when I can find another but they are pretty rare...

that's awesome! I want one of those :P

Fiorina 161

Fiorina 161

Quote from: Der_Meister on Oct 27, 2007, 11:59:30 AM

that's awesome! I want one of those :P

I found this in a weird shop in an airport. I bought it straight away and put it in my bedroom. But at the age I was I had a couple of sleepless nights afterwards! Then one day my dog got trapped in my room and was pawing at the door, he ripped off a small chunk of the poster... I was pissed.

I tried to get another online about a year ago, but couldn't find it anywhere  :-[

REYALS

REYALS

I like your collection there Fiorina161. Especially the domed ALIEN bust. Right on!!! ;)

BUGZ

BUGZ

I thought I'd finally share my collection with a few pictures:

My pride and joy -

McFarlane po-art and Plushy -

Some random parts of the collection -

Konami Alien Collection -

My ST armour -

Custom Alien mouth details/tounge -

Custom made Alien EGG -

Alien War Warrior head (John Riddel - Glasgow) -

Me (on the right) wit Ian Whyte!! -

Well I hope ive not oever done it? I've got so much more I would love to share!!

Bri ;D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Nice!! ;)
I like that alien costume, how big are those Konami aliens? Specificly the chestburster and the baby dog alien.

BUGZ

BUGZ

Cheers!!!  ;D

The Konami figures are about 3 inches in height! There quite small.

Bri ;D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

man those are small!!

BUGZ

BUGZ

Small yes - but the detail is incredible! They are well worth it!

Bri ;)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I just found an entire pack, it was $50!! I would have got it but, as usual, "OUT OF STOCK".

SiL

SiL

I love the Konami figures.

The Aliens drone and Queen are my favourite. Would love to get my hands on a Giger Alien.

Stalker

Stalker

Some great stuff there BUGZ, must've been pretty interesting getting done up in the costume like that & meeting Ian Whyte.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed