Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 952,802 times)

Samhain13

Samhain13

I finished Exodus some months ago I liked as much as the other ones, but in a different way due to the open world mechanic. The second game is a lot like the first one, maybe to some its too much, so trying to bring something different was interesting, and besides, the last section is like the previous games for those that are more into that.

Quote from: Stitch on Jan 07, 2020, 08:08:53 PM
And I finally finished Metro Exodus. The ending is brilliant. Feels tense and creepy and lonely, just like the Metro series should.

Did you get the bad ending?  ;D

Spoiler
IT'S NOT CANON
[close]

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 07, 2020, 09:18:56 PM
I wasn't keen on the open world nature at the beginning. Preferred the linear approach of the first two games. The graphics also seem really bad.

I thought the environments looked beautiful.

I finished Halo Reach on the PC a few days ago, I was planning to play the other Halo games on PC too, but it seems they will be released one by one over the course of 2020. I was really in the mood for that Halo maraton.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jan 07, 2020, 09:58:55 PM
Quote from: Stitch on Jan 07, 2020, 08:08:53 PM
And I finally finished Metro Exodus. The ending is brilliant. Feels tense and creepy and lonely, just like the Metro series should.

Did you get the bad ending?  ;D

Of course I got the bad ending! Honestly, I actually think it's a better ending than the good ending.

I have now started Hellblade. I'm kind of intrigued. I thought it would be closer to DMC and Heavenly Sword, but there's a lot more puzzle and problem.solving than I expected.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Watching the netflix series has made me want to replay that game badly, especially since I didn't play the DLCs. 

SM

SM

Wolfenstein - New Order.  I'm up to the last boss battle and don't know if I can be rooted.  I've really dug this game throughout, but Christ boss battles can be boring.  I replayed Dead Space 2 again recently and when I got to the final battle at the end, I didn't bother.  It would've just been repeating the same thing for hours on end till I won or gave up.  I decided to just skip to 'give up'.

razeak

razeak

Sonic Team Racing

Its good, but they made a huge mistake not keeping the transformation mechanic. It affected the track design drastically.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: razeak on Jan 09, 2020, 02:15:09 PM
Sonic Team Racing

Its good, but they made a huge mistake not keeping the transformation mechanic. It affected the track design drastically.
Some of the challenges in that are insanely, brutally hard.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: SM on Jan 09, 2020, 06:32:23 AM
Wolfenstein - New Order.  I'm up to the last boss battle and don't know if I can be rooted.  I've really dug this game throughout, but Christ boss battles can be boring.  I replayed Dead Space 2 again recently and when I got to the final battle at the end, I didn't bother.  It would've just been repeating the same thing for hours on end till I won or gave up.  I decided to just skip to 'give up'.

DS2.  I obliterated the boss on my first play through with a completely upgraded seeker rifle.  I killed her before the little shadow ghost chilluns could even get close.  It literally took like five seconds. 

It wasn't till on a replay that I didn't have the upgraded seeker that I saw how much harder the boss fight was.  So if you ever want to beat the game, that is the easiest route I found.

Also, never play Dark Souls. 

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

God Eater 2: Rage Burst
It's anime schlock but I'm into that kind of thing.

SM

SM

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jan 10, 2020, 02:53:28 AM
Quote from: SM on Jan 09, 2020, 06:32:23 AM

DS2.  I obliterated the boss on my first play through with a completely upgraded seeker rifle.  I killed her before the little shadow ghost chilluns could even get close.  It literally took like five seconds. 

It wasn't till on a replay that I didn't have the upgraded seeker that I saw how much harder the boss fight was.  So if you ever want to beat the game, that is the easiest route I found.

Also, never play Dark Souls.

I don't remember how I beat her the first time a played through, but I don't remember it being than difficult.  This time I have stuff all ammo, and it's just a drag.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You need a new console.

Trioxin

Trioxin

Blood bowl

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Mortal Kombat 11
Pretty good. I really want Spawn to come out though.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Terminator: Resistance. It's wayyyy better than I expected it to be, it's more of a spiritual successor of "Terminator: Future Shock" than anything else. Yeah it's a budget title and yeah it's a little rough around the edges, but it's clearly made with love and it's got a lot to offer for fans of the first two movies. It absolutely nails the "Los Angeles: 2029" future war aesthetic, I love it.

SM

SM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 10, 2020, 11:27:38 PM
You need a new console.

What difference would it make?

I played Wolfenstein on 360 and DS2 on PC.  And don't even get me started on Far Cry.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed