Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 735,863 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Apr 04, 2010, 07:23:38 PM
No, the grey guy. The EOD guy, as I said before. :D
Oh what is EOD is it a halo term cause I have only ever played halo 2.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Apr 04, 2010, 07:35:42 PM
Oh, sorry, my mistake. ;D

EOD is an unlockable armor type in Halo 3. You get it for completing the game on Legendary. It looks kinda like a gorilla and a Stormtrooper. :)

EOD Armor

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Apr 05, 2010, 11:11:57 AM
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Apr 04, 2010, 07:35:42 PM
Oh, sorry, my mistake. ;D

EOD is an unlockable armor type in Halo 3. You get it for completing the game on Legendary. It looks kinda like a gorilla and a Stormtrooper. :)

EOD Armor
Oh sweet it looks really awesome.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I use EOD! Other players flee in fear from my glowing eyes and facial handlebars!  :D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: TJ Doc on Apr 05, 2010, 11:21:13 AM
I use EOD! Other players flee in fear from my glowing eyes and facial handlebars!  :D

:D

Players flee from my terrible skills and poor aim!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I'm sure you're not that bad.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

True, although I can never seem to beat anybody. My aim isn't terrible, but I can never get more than two kills without a swift death inbetween.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I think that's the same with the grand majority of Halo players.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Played some Custom Games today with Bone Crusher, who doesn't visit here very often. He has this 'Jenga' map, you're all on a floating platform on Standoff, hovering over the cliff. There are gravity cannons all aimed at you, with a variety of nasty scenery ready to be launched at you by an angry zombie, at least I imagine him to be angry. He is throwing forklifts and radio antennas at you so you must have pissed in his cereal or something, anyway, the aim of the game is to stay alive on board this floating platform of doom (which gets weaker and weaker as more and more debris are thrown at you, it's made of barricades you see).

It's very fun. ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I like the Security armour myself. I haven't played in awhile though.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Apr 05, 2010, 03:06:06 PM
Played some Custom Games today with Bone Crusher, who doesn't visit here very often. He has this 'Jenga' map, you're all on a floating platform on Standoff, hovering over the cliff. There are gravity cannons all aimed at you, with a variety of nasty scenery ready to be launched at you by an angry zombie, at least I imagine him to be angry. He is throwing forklifts and radio antennas at you so you must have pissed in his cereal or something, anyway, the aim of the game is to stay alive on board this floating platform of doom (which gets weaker and weaker as more and more debris are thrown at you, it's made of barricades you see).

It's very fun. ;D
I think I went on that at a mates . It was fun.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

So, I loved Halo Evolutions, the book. And I'm enjoying the motion comics they are putting out so far. I think that they should release a DVD with the motion comics, like they did for Halo Legends. I would definitely buy it.

Danger Close

Danger Close

19 days left....

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Until what, exactly. It couldn't possibly be the release of a long-awaited beta.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

:'( :'( :'( Tomorrow is the last day for Halo 2 online.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed