Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 735,751 times)

panzytuio

panzytuio

I never said I played social player. Competition in Halo isnt fun. If i play it I play MLG

panzytuio

panzytuio

Anyone else think these are cool LOL

Elude

Elude

I think theres so much riding on Halo that makes it not as skillful as it could be, like low gravity, slow movement mechanics, rechargeable shields, auto aim, 360 degree motion trackers, and an overdose in hitscan weapons.

Not saying the game takes no skill, its just that its scale of skill is so tiny I cant stand to watch tournaments based on it. CoD and Gears are the same way for me, I cant stand watching competetive play in those.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

I can never understand why CoD gets grouped in with those.

CoD is perfect on a mechanical level, and its gameplay design punishes your mistakes rapidly and indiscriminately. There are no particularly dominant weapons, either.

Elude

Elude

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 07, 2009, 12:26:10 AM
I can never understand why CoD gets grouped in with those.

CoD is perfect on a mechanical level, and its gameplay design punishes your mistakes rapidly and indiscriminately. There are no particularly dominant weapons, either.

I simply said I cant stand watching CoD professionals duke it out because their performance just doesnt attract me, I put it in no such catagory of the difference in skill between Halo. Infact I dont even think I mentioned anything about skill on CoD or Gears.

Cellien

Cellien

Why do you guys fight over what game takes the most skill?  It's a game... to have fun.  Sheesh.

Elude

Elude

Heh, I dont give a crap about how skillful a game is. It just defeats the purpose of having competetive play in a not so professional game......

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Quote from: Cellien on Dec 07, 2009, 05:48:56 PM
Why do you guys fight over what game takes the most skill?  It's a game... to have fun.  Sheesh.
I know right? That's why I left this game.........every time I joined a damn game, there was that MLG gamer that called everybody a "BK", I myself was pretty beast at this game but I never cared about competion.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Anyone see the Reach preview on Spike? That was awesome! Also, the Halo lengends episode called "The Package" finished up today. It was much, much better than the last one

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I didn't think the trailer was all that good. Until the Elite lit up his sword and screamed at the camera. It was by far the best part. I can't wait to have them as the bad guys again.

Yautja117

Yautja117

I missed them. So many fond memories of slaughtering them. I hope they bring back the Halo/Halo 2 grunt voices. I didn't like the Halo 3 voice much.

Razz

Razz

I missed the Elites too although i wouldn't be surprised to see Brutes in this aswell.Fighting both is fine by me but i loved fighting the Elites the most.

As for the trailer, it was good and i can't wait for the media Blitz early next month.

Cellien

Cellien

Man I thought the trailer was great.   8)

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/halo-reach-spike-tv/59813

I was starting to feel a little burnt out on Halo, but that's reignited the flame.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Trailer was great! Love the Spartan with the skull on his helmet!

Yautja117

Yautja117

The only spartan I could identify was Kelly. I'm fairly certain it was her in the blue armor, as she looks similar to her anime counter part.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed