Weyland meet Weyland.

Started by Mr. Weyland, Nov 17, 2007, 07:12:53 PM

Author
Weyland meet Weyland. (Read 1,762 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I just got back from Collectormania in Manchester UK, and I meet Lance Henriksen, Danny Web (who played Morse in Alien 3) Craig Charles and Chris Barrie (both are from UK TV show RED DWARF)

Lance Henriksen is one of the best people I have ever meet, I talked to him about 6 different times, and he was great, he as a great sense of humour and he also autographed my Kenner Bishop figure for free.

I will post up some images, possible some video of the event and more stories about what me and Lance talked about, I even gave him a link to this website and told him about 'what goes on here'.   

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Cool. What was it like talking to him? And did you talk to him about AvP-R and what he thinks of it so far and if he's gonna see it?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I didn't really talk about AVP-R, I said it was a shame he isnt in AVP-R, but then we made the joke about the predators repairing him on the back of their ship in AVP 1.

I showed him the Bishop action figure and he said:

Lance: 'oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh shhhiiitttttttttttt, who is it?'

Me: 'Its supposed to be you, except the have changed your face around'

Lance: it looks nothing like me, and I never got a gun...plus Bishop would never use a gun'

we then talked, and then he asked if I wanted the figure signing, for free, only thing was, neither of us had a decent pen and so he said 'ask me again tomorrow' but I spent 20 minuets looking for a pen, got one, and then WANT SOME CANDY eventually found Lance walking around again, we talked again, then talked about the Predators repairing him thing.

Just before he signed the figure box, he said to someone that I was his friend, I was really happy then, Lance Henriksen saying to other people you are his friend, it was so unreal.

It was a great day, Lance is one of the best people you could ever meet.

Me and Lance:

Lance autographed Bishop figure:

Quick snap of Danny:

Lister, me and Rimmer:

Darkness

Darkness

Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That's awesome.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

That must have been awesome!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Here's the video, I am the guy with the back pack

VIDEO

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Danny (Morse from A3) Also played some dude in Doctor Who, the Satan Pit I think it was.

You lucky git, you got to meet Craig Charles and Chris Barrie. I f***ing love Red Dwarf. Not to mention Lance Henriksen, must have been pretty f***ing cool.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Kriszilla on Nov 18, 2007, 12:55:08 AM
Danny (Morse from A3) Also played some dude in Doctor Who, the Satan Pit I think it was.

You lucky git, you got to meet Craig Charles and Chris Barrie. I f***ing love Red Dwarf. Not to mention Lance Henriksen, must have been pretty f***ing cool.

It was really cool, When I talked to Danny (Morse from Alien 3) I told him 'I didn't recognize you with hair' he looked at me and WANT SOME CANDY (a member on this forum who's a friend who went with me and filmed everything) said I was a big alien fan, so Danny smiled (I think it was because he was mainly recognized as his character in Doctor Who)  I then said that Lance is further down the line, and he said the same thing as me at the same time, I said 'you should get a photo with Lance before you leave' he said it would be a good idea, we shook hands, had a fun moment whilst having a photo took and he said 'I am hungry, I am going to get a sandwich' and said 'see you later'.

It was fun meeting Morse, he's a nice guy, you can have a laugh with him  :)   

I am still waiting to get my cheap camera film developed and then I can scan the pics in and show them on here.

It was also fun meeting Rimmer and Lister, I couldn't really think of much to say to Craig Charles, I think I had a mental block, but it was fun meeting him, I did say something that made him laugh when we had the photos took, I yelled out 'bring back Takeshi's castle' it was fun.

I had many questions for Chris Barrie, I talked about the Red Dwarf movie and if it will ever get made and that I talked to Danny John Jules (the guy who played Cat in Red Dwarf) over Myspace about the RD movie and he doesn't know if the producers a messing the RD creators about or visa versa.

Hell of a day.

I would love to meet lance again, him calling me a friend was really great moment ever.   

Darkness

Darkness

Morse looks pretty different in that picture. I wouldn't have recognized him.

And I remember Craig Charles from Robot Wars. That's the only thing, I know him from.

Your video was interesting too.

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

omg red dawf chacaters
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

o ya and some guy from one of the alien films
lol :P

dam that would of been pretty sweet to be at
lucky f**k

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Morse was my fave prisoner in A3, especially funny in the Assembly Cut version.

Morse: "What the f**k you talkin' 'bout?"

*Golic knocks him out*

Golic: "No more cigarettes for you."

Morse's expression in that scene just makes me grin. Also, his attempts to cause mass panic amongst the inmates every chance he gets. Plus he was the only one who survived.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Mr. Weyland you look like Greg Stause. :P
Anyways, I wish some day I could meet Lance, he is one of my favorite actors. 

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Wow, That's just awesome,uber awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed