Aliens Extermination

Started by FACEBOX, Feb 09, 2007, 08:19:37 AM

Author
Aliens Extermination (Read 26,550 times)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

I'm not sure where to place this.
Take a look at a scene from the New Aliens FPS arcade game: :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8vKiZhA_2M&mode=related&search=

Corporal Hicks

Any chance you can post screenshots? My PC doesn't like Youtube.

FACEBOX

???I would, but I don't know how & a still won't look too good.
It was filmed with a camera phone I think.

Maybe some one else could help out? :-[

Corporal Hicks

Just use printscreen and then upload it to like photobucket.

Darkness

I've looked and he's right. Any screenshots would be terrible cos of the quality.

It's the ending of Aliens: Extermination. Graphics look pretty good actually.

Corporal Hicks

I thought it might be Extermination. I'll have to watch it when I get to college.

Darkness

You don't have the Flash plugin installed?

FACEBOX

I tried and they didn't turn out right. :-\

AcidGlow

I remember I found a gameplay vid on youtube way back. Very nice game.

Mr. Weyland

That game looks fun, maybe one day it'll be put on a console or pc or something.

p.s. read the synopsis on this page, the person who wrote this didn't do any good research, he/she spelled Weyland-Yutani wrong  ;D

http://globalvr.com/products_aliens_intro.html

fluxcap

I stumbled across a unit at a theater. It was pretty good, the xeno's are friggen fast. Plus firing the pulse rifle modeled gun is a moment an alien fanboy lives for.

MrLee

MrLee

omg i saw this on holiday, me n my friend went alien blasting i can tell you, it was holy, playing out like aliens, with the gun, i was there shouting all the phrases at the aliens XDDDD like when we first came across aliens i shouted to my mate "LETS ROCKKKKK!" it was great.

jacorama

jacorama

looks cool ;D

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

So yeah... I'm in Vegas right now.  I discovered the amusement park that is Circus, Circus has not only a great rollercoaster, but an AWESOME arcade.  Throughout, they had ALL FOUR of the "House of the Dead" games, and "ALIENS: EXTERMINATION"!!!  Having been a fanatic of the xenomorphs for rougly 13 years, I actually stood there like an idiot, taking pictures of and WITH an arcade game console.  Not only that, but my cousin and I pumped like 40 bucks into the thing to play all the way through it.  It's a f**king dollar per life... BUT WE DIDN'T CARE!!!  WE HAD TO KILL THE QUEEN!!!

There's probably no need to post the pictures.  I'm just letting everyone know where they can find one.  If you happen to be touring Vegas, get your ass to Circus, Circus.  (You pay by the ride & stuff, so it's free to go inside.)

Corporal Hicks

You can certainly post the pictures if you like.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed