Windows 10

Started by Darkness, Aug 05, 2015, 04:04:14 PM

Author
Windows 10 (Read 2,564 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Man my computer at home is broken hope it gets fixed quickly.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Darkness on Oct 27, 2015, 12:25:45 PM
You can't compare Linux to Windows. Completely different. I wish there was a decent free alternative to Windows but unfortunately there isn't. Nothing comes close to its features and interface. I think it will be around forever.

Haven't noticed any changes in Chrome, Hubbs. Still works exactly the same for me.

Yeah I got the hang of it now (Windows 10). There are changes, its a wee bit more complicated and fiddly than before I think (with lots of pre-loaded crap which you simply don't need, like on smart phones), but I'm liking it now. As for Chrome, I still couldn't get a clickable drop down bookmarks bar, all the bookmarks go horizontally across the top just under the bar with the home icon. No worries though.

But yeah, in general Windows 10, so far, seems OK if you ask me, just remember to go through all the privacy options and switch everything off ;)

Just discovered I need to press the FN button along with PRTSC to take an image of my screen. Weird because on Windows 7 you just pressed PRTSC.

It says to press PRTSC with ALT or the Windows icon button for Windows 10, took me ages to work out to use the FN button  -_-

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed