What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 584,419 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's funny because sometimes it can make me feel old as f**k and sometimes young as hell.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Lol just checked online and the screening for Predator is completely full lol

Its gonna be a fun night

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Enjoy!

I was tempted, but I've seen it on the big screen a few times at the Prince Charles, so I gave it a miss.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I wish I lived a little closer to London. They do so many awesome showings.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

For my Airsoft Pulse Rifle, I finally sent off my two-tone shrouds for a proper paint job! Gonna actually get it upgraded properly so it's something I can take out with me.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 12, 2017, 03:33:18 PM
For my Airsoft Pulse Rifle, I finally sent off my two-tone shrouds for a proper paint job! Gonna actually get it upgraded properly so it's something I can take out with me.

Nice man. What does upgrading entail? Gonna add Alien5/ACM style rails?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think was thinking more internally. Flat hop, tighter bore barrel for better accuracy, maybe have the motor/gearset upgraded for rate of fire. I was also thinking of a mosfet to, so I could have burst fire but not so sure about that one.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Actually finished all my xmas shopping. Bloody hell lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nice plan! I try to do as much as mine before hand too but it's not going well.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 13, 2017, 11:51:17 AMActually finished all my xmas shopping. Bloody hell lol

For the first time in my life, I've bought a Christmas present before my birthday (which is on the 3rd).

I imagine I'll still leave the rest to the final few days before Christmas lol.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Alice Cooper show was absolutely fantastic. So theatrical. Nita Strauss his new woman guitarist was on fire (I think Im in love). And what a treat to see essentially the original surviving line up of the Alice Cooper band live. Turns out they are only playing on the UK leg of the tour, so was spot on.

Some interesting song choices too. He opened with Brutal Planet and included Lost in America. He only played one or two songs from the new album. Omg just brilliant.

The support acts were great. The Tubes and The Mission. Both bands I'd heard of but hadn't listened to any of their stuff. for £40 a ticket and 5 hours of music. it was worthwhile

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Better news on the eBay script front. I won a For Your Consideration copy of Logan. I watched that auction like a hawk... and set a high enough max bid to keep those penny ante f**ks upping the bid by 50 cents at bay.  ;) ;D :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 16, 2017, 01:43:09 AM
Better news on the eBay script front. I won a For Your Consideration copy of Logan. I watched that auction like a hawk... and set a high enough max bid to keep those penny ante f**ks upping the bid by 50 cents at bay.  ;) ;D :laugh:

Hahahaha nice

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And here it is:

8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I never knew they fancied up the Oscar submissions. lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed