SDCC Super7 ReAction Mystery Exclusive

Started by alienscollection.com, Jun 27, 2014, 02:30:16 AM

Author
SDCC Super7 ReAction Mystery Exclusive (Read 2,649 times)

alienscollection.com

Mr. Clemens

OpenMaw

God I wish I had money. I'd buy the whole collection. Such wonderful retro toys.

ClockworkHorror

Why does it have to be so awesome?

Corporal Hicks

My God...It's full of stars... I mean awesome. I love the Super 7 stuff but not brought anything yet. I would love that.

OpenMaw

The kid on the left is hysterical to me for some reason.

That's the exact face pose you should NOT have when dealing with a face hugger.

alienscollection.com

Limited to just 250 sets  >:(  ::)   :'(

Corporal Hicks

This makes me really sad. I would love one of those. Bet secondary prices are going to be stupid.

OpenMaw

Slightly off topic, but I figure(heh) i'll ask here.

I'm contemplating picking up the set of ALIEN figures that Super7 did. Are they worth it?

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 05, 2014, 07:58:07 AM
I'm contemplating picking up the set of ALIEN figures that Super7 did. Are they worth it?

Oh, absolutely. If you're into this type of figure. A lot of the younger folks have been heard complaining about these figures, because they look 'basic' and don't have 39 points of articulation.

But that's not the point! These are toys that actually almost existed back in 1979, and they look like they came out of a time machine. Looking at my two sets (one carded, one opened), I feel like I'm eight years old again.  :D

OpenMaw

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Jul 05, 2014, 01:58:22 PM
Oh, absolutely. If you're into this type of figure. A lot of the younger folks have been heard complaining about these figures, because they look 'basic' and don't have 39 points of articulation.

But that's not the point! These are toys that actually almost existed back in 1979, and they look like they came out of a time machine. Looking at my two sets (one carded, one opened), I feel like I'm eight years old again.  :D

Cheers, sir! Picked up a whole set and it'll be here next week. It'll be nice to display em on the wall.  :) I'd love to get a second set just to tear em open and be a kid again.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Just think, that was money you could put towards the Art book.  :P

SM

SM

QuoteIt'll be nice to display em on the wall.

These are really nice work - bring on a shuttle playset - but so f**ktardedly expensive it's not even funny.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed