Randy is back

Started by 9th_Stew, Feb 15, 2013, 03:08:27 PM

Author
Randy is back (Read 57,470 times)

WarriorRidged

WarriorRidged

Absolutely Hilarious! I laughed out loud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J8SzBhjqaQ#ws

Paladinrja

Paladinrja

Oh I think he does understand gamer mentality and the industry quite well. You'd have to be completely chaotic to consider otherwise. At the end of the day, we'll learn alot more conclusively as to what this was really all about depending on the manner and effectiveness of the overall repair job.

ikarop

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 15, 2013, 10:16:54 PM
https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/302495676426747904

Thanks as always for bringing news Ikarop!
I guess people are going to over react to this.

And IMO they are right.  :D

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Doh, he is trolling  :-[

spacemarine

spacemarine

Randy Pitchforks

Lynchmob.

Darkness

Darkness

What's wrong with the guy? Doesn't seem to have any kind of remorse at all. Doesn't even seem interested in explaining anything.

Paladinrja

Paladinrja

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 15, 2013, 10:19:54 PM
What's wrong with the guy? Doesn't seem to have any kind of remorse at all. Doesn't even seem interested in explaining anything.

Ok, at the risk of sounding apologetic in this, I have to say - wouldn't it depend on whether or not he has something to say?

I know that for myself, apologies mean f**k all and I'd rather he didn't talk shit anymore but actually had something to say - like how he's gonna fix this game, in real terms everyone can understand.

bobby brown

bobby brown

I feel bad for him.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: bobby brown on Feb 15, 2013, 10:38:03 PM
I feel bad for him.

I kinda do to some extent but he really did bring this on himself.

worriors

worriors

Quote from: bobby brown on Feb 15, 2013, 10:38:03 PM
I feel bad for him.

Yeah, i have nothing aginst the guy, im just pissed that for over a year we were shown how awsome the game was going to be, and then on release we find out its a steaming pile of shit.

They should have shown us what the game was realy like, i'd still have bought it, just not the colectors edition :laugh:

MR EL1M1NATOR

MR EL1M1NATOR

Don't feel bad for him, I doubt this bothers him at all. Think of him as someone like Cartman from South Park. He lies all the time, and he thinks he is awesome. No matter how many times people tell him he's not.

Do you think he's sorry he's got peoples money? If he was sorry, he would apologise, and until he does he deserves all the hate he gets.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

I'm thinking 'bout buying the game just to make a Marine Randy skin...would fit perfectly into Aliens as well.
You know, this guy in the dropship that never stops talking...until someone shouts "Randy, shut the f*ck up!" He would be that guy that builds the fire and sings a couple of songs while everything around would go to hell. He would even sell a vacuum cleaner to the Alien Queen.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Randy is a tough case for me. I want to believe that there really is a guy in charge who is such a fan of the series as I am. The kind of guy who I could sit with and just talk the nuances and details of the Alien universe. Like we do around here with every facet of the franchise...

...But he pulled that same kind of schtick with Duke Nukem Forever. "We can't let the Duke die... For the fans!" Ya know. Those were his words! So he's making this a bit of a habit.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Personally I just can't believe how much BS he said about this game before release. Did the same thing with Duke.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed