NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 385,041 times)

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

NECA posted this on thier website:

"We are returning to James Cameron's classic and doing figures of 2 different Marines and a brand new Aliens Warrior with improved articulation and possibly some battle damage features."

So it sounds like they are just doing 2 Marines. I really wonder if the new Aliens Warrior will be a brand-new sculpt, or use parts and pieces (like the head) of the old one.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Jace Madan on Feb 16, 2012, 09:59:51 PM
NECA posted this on thier website:

"We are returning to James Cameron's classic and doing figures of 2 different Marines and a brand new Aliens Warrior with improved articulation and possibly some battle damage features."

So it sounds like they are just doing 2 Marines. I really wonder if the new Aliens Warrior will be a brand-new sculpt, or use parts and pieces (like the head) of the old one.

i think Hicks are pretty much garanteed, especially considering the rumoured Reese figure. what number two is i dunno, i would like Hudson, but for the sake of awesome smartguns i'd like Vasquez. and i hope the new warrior are just as accurate, and that the new features won't hurt the quality of the sculpt

Ruadh

Ruadh

Hudson makes more sense as far as reusing parts from Hicks...

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Jace Madan on Feb 16, 2012, 09:59:51 PM

So it sounds like they are just doing 2 Marines.

I asked Randy yesterday about this:

Q: If the first two colonial marines sells well, did you plan to release more? =D

A: we'll see one thing at a time. Lots to get through & Prometheus as well.

I think we'll have to wait and see how the sells goes  ::)

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Quote from: Shadow on Feb 16, 2012, 10:44:30 PM

i think Hicks are pretty much garanteed, especially considering the rumoured Reese figure.

Its not a rumor:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Weird. I woulda thought he'd have asked for too much money for his likeness.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Can't wait for Kyle Reese! And Hicks is by far, guarenteed, hope they do Hudson, Apone, Drake and Vasquez.

Ruadh

Ruadh

And Frost, and Dietrich, and Ferro, and this paddle ball game, and this lamp, and this...this thing...

Tribal

Tribal

and Jones the cat

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 17, 2012, 01:50:32 PM
Weird. I woulda thought he'd have asked for too much money for his likeness.

Sadly Michael Biehn probably can't ask much for his likeness these days.

I kind of hope they do Hicks and Vasquez or Drake. Not too many good smartgunner figures.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 17, 2012, 04:10:05 PM
And Frost, and Dietrich, and Ferro, and this paddle ball game, and this lamp, and this...this thing...

Obviously I'm gambling that not everyone here is too young to get references to good Steve Martin movies...

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 17, 2012, 04:22:12 PM

and Jones the cat
There actually is a piece of licensed merchandise that features a miniature Jones the Cat. Can anyone here name what it is? ;) (I know the answer, I want to see if anyone else does)

Ruadh

Ruadh

Probably a model kit.

Tribal

Tribal

Anyways, we can always use the Spirit cat as Jones  ;D

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

NECA said on twitter that there will be both a standard and Battle-damaged Warrior Alien variants. If they are released at the same time, I hope they put more regular Warriors to a case than battle damaged ones. I'm planning on heavily army-building these guys and want the standard version to be easy to get.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed