Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 196,858 times)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: ScardyFox on Sep 12, 2012, 08:42:14 AM
I wonder how you portray a mass fight with beings that can lift 30 tons and someone like Thor, who can lift over 100 tons (honestly, given canon evidence its hundreds and hundreds of tons).

Like the mass fight at the beginning of the first one, maybe? ::)

And the MCU isn't nearly as over-the-top as the comics. And I'm fine with it. Shit jumps the shark and goes full-retard way too often in the comics, as much as I love them.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Sep 12, 2012, 11:26:36 AM
I wonder how you portray a mass fight with beings that can lift 30 tons and someone like Thor, who can lift over 100 tons (honestly, given canon evidence its hundreds and hundreds of tons).

And the MCU isn't nearly as over-the-top as the comics. And I'm fine with it. Shit jumps the shark and goes full-retard way too often in the comics, as much as I love them.

Your comment is full retard. And the "mass" fight had a handful of Asgardians.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: ScardyFox on Sep 12, 2012, 11:28:47 AM
Quote from: scarhunter92 on Sep 12, 2012, 11:26:36 AM

Your comment is full retard. And the "mass" fight had a handful of Asgardians.

This battle doesn't seem to be any bigger. Re-watch Thor's opening.

And why the f**k is my comment full-retard? I expressed a perfectly valid opinion without attacking anyone. :-\

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Because I am not being serious?

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: ScardyFox on Sep 12, 2012, 11:32:18 AM

Wait, what? Everything you said seemed perfectly serious to me and I just expressed my opinion on the subject. And then you attacked me for no reason, serious or not. Stop being so edgy, you're going to cut somebody.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Scardy. Take a breather, man. You're trying too hard.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Sep 12, 2012, 11:35:21 AM

Wait, what? Everything you said seemed perfectly serious to me and I just expressed my opinion on the subject. And then you attacked me for no reason, serious or not. Stop being so edgy, you're going to cut somebody.

Yeah, first thing I said I was serious about. Then I realized I couldn't be bothered to actually argue my point because I simply don't care enough to. In particular when you call source material as full retard (on occasions) it accented I couldn't be bothered so I brushed it off with a nonsensical comment. I hardly call a nonsensical comment "edgy" or whatever you're delving into.

Honestly, did that need explaining?

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: ScardyFox on Sep 12, 2012, 11:43:03 AM
Quote from: scarhunter92 on Sep 12, 2012, 11:35:21 AM

Yeah, first thing I said I was serious about. Then I realized I couldn't be bothered to actually argue my point because I simply don't care enough to. In particular when you call source material as full retard (on occasions) it accented I couldn't be bothered so I brushed it off with a nonsensical comment. I hardly call a nonsensical comment "edgy" or whatever you're delving into.

Honestly, did that need explaining?

By "full-retard" I mean "ridiculous". I think we can all agree with comics often going that way. It's just constructive criticism, nothing more. And this is a big misunderstanding. But I think you overreact way too much, chill out. I wasn't trying to attack or piss anyone off. :P

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I never over react, not my style. Just because I "argue" my points articulately and with passion (at times) only reflect my Latin blood! Not vitriol. 9 times out of 10 I am not mad - and when I say something as - the aforementioned nonsense comment - 10 out of 10 I am messing with the person. That person being you this time.

That said, yes I know what you meant by it and I mostly don't agree. However, like aforementioned again, I couldn't be bothered to argue my point because it isn't worth getting into a serious debate about. Thusly, why I said something nonsensical to make a jest and brush it off.

Next time I say something that nonsensical respond back with "your face is full retard" or something akin to that and hopefully we can both get a simple laugh out of it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

More set photos.

Spoiler

[close]

I also missed this one in yesterdays batch.

I'm really digging the look of the guy to the left. And the cloaked fella looks cool as well. :)

Nightmare Asylum

With each picture this is looking better and better. I think, right now, this is my most anticipated MCU film. Really excited in seeing where they take the characters, and dying to see this battle sequence in action!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I want the Bilge Snipe.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 12, 2012, 02:42:49 PM
I want the Bilge Snipe.
;)

Spoiler
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

What is that, Snow White and the Huntsman? :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 12, 2012, 02:45:42 PM
What is that, Snow White and the Huntsman? :D
Yeap.

And here is our first set video.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=67104

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed