Hot Toys AvPR Diorama

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 02, 2008, 11:00:26 PM

Author
Hot Toys AvPR Diorama (Read 15,650 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's how Hot Toys roll.

DEN17

DEN17

Beautiful figures, good dynamics of movement. Good works Hot Toys! Bravo!

Griker

Griker

OMG i am so geting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deco

Deco

:D   SHREK your right man lol   Did you like any particular parts of the movie?

SHREK

SHREK

@ DECO  erm i didnt think the first half an hour was too bad but after that i was like    ???   lol,   i liked the predator design and that was about it.......predalien = pretty crap,   aliens =  looked alrite, not great,  but from the actual movie, i dont think there was anymuch i liked.  the national guard bit i think was one of the worst parts....they arived in 5 minites and were wiped out in 3 minutes...lol

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Guys if you don't have anything nice to say keep your thoughts to yourselves because the vast majority of fans here loved AVPR and I will say it again for your sakes: you will get roasted if its negative.

Darkness

Darkness

^ Hardly a majority. It's pretty even.

SHREK

SHREK

....the vast majority?....wat site u been readin from...

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

This site Shrek, read other comments about the movie.

SHREK

SHREK

lol even darkness sed it harldly a majority that like this movie..

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Shrek why do you, like so many other people, bag the movie when this is a fan site? It's like someone saying your favourite footy team sucks or your favourite game sucks.  Have some respect man.  Rant about how bad the movie is on other sites aye.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

That thing is probably really, really expencive.

SHREK

SHREK

lol hicks u backed up exactly wat  i was sayin to deco, im a 'hater' in ur eyes....if any1 criticsises the movie some ppl act as though its like an insult.....     ::)  

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

I got those figures for christmas, Their pretty friggin' awesome.......

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

Oh P.S. Shrek its not that we don't respect ur opinion because I do, U just bitch way 2 much as is and check the polls, the majority of ppl who saw it did like it, So shut the hell up........  ppl who thought it was GREAT-(47.86%) ppl who thought it was GOOD-(22.72%) ppl who thought it was OKAY-(11.98%) ppl who thought it was DISAPPOINTING-(10.12%) ppl who HATED it-(7.32%)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed