Ghostbusters

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Oct 13, 2010, 07:58:40 PM

Author
Ghostbusters (Read 23,911 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

IF this is true, then I will be one extremely happy movielover!

Nope

Nope

SpaceMarines

Nightmare Asylum

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Haha, awesome. Egon is the best Ghostbuster, IMO.

First Blood

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I know! I'm still doing it!  ;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

I finally finished watching the first Ghostbusters movie. I can't believe I haven't seen the whole thing before, but it was amazing. Even better than the sequel, which I really like. Oh, and one of the best lines in the movie was of course this. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hoHds88Slk#

On another note, casting has begun for Ghostbusters 3. ;D

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/22522

Bloody Disgusting reader 'Jonas' reports in with a fresh Ghostbusters 3 update that confirms many of the casting rumors floating around the web. According to Jonas, producer/writer/star Dan Aykroyd was on WGN Radio Chicago where he commented on those pesky rumors. He confirmed that they are casting and open to finding some fresh faces, adding that both Bill Hader and Anna Faris have been mentioned as "strong possibilities", although it's still too earlier to call. Aykroyd, who plays Dr. Raymond Stantz in the franchise, also mentioned Eliza Dushku's name again, also confirming (what we already knew) that both Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver are returning. Columbia Pictures is aiming at a May 2011 start date.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 28, 2010, 03:13:18 AM
I finally finished watching the first Ghostbusters movie. I can't believe I haven't seen the whole thing before, but it was amazing. Even better than the sequel, which I really like. Oh, and one of the best lines in the movie was of course this. ;D

As a child I always preferred the sequel. I have no idea why. It wasnt until about 4 years ago when I bought the two films on DVD that I realised how good the first was. Probably just didnt appreciate the humor as a child, but its one of my favourite comedies ever. Bill Murray cracks me up everytime. The openign where he's conning the poor student just to impress the girl had me in stitches and I couldnt even remember that part. I think as a kid all I cared about was the monsters, but to be honest alot of the dialogue and spoken humor in the first film would have gone over my head. The banter between the characters is awesome and its something the game got spot on more than the actual film sequel did.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, some of the humor in the sequel was more simple (if that's the right word) and more appealing to me as a kid. Now that I'm a little older, I appreciate the first one more.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Same, I love both, but appreciate the first much more.

And they are casting on GB3! :o

*Jaw drops in amazement*

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 28, 2010, 03:13:18 AM

You always remember your first time.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Uhhh...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed