Sylizar's Art Thread (Full of Wonder and Magic and Scary Stuff)

Started by Sylizar, Aug 03, 2010, 08:19:46 PM

Author
Sylizar's Art Thread (Full of Wonder and Magic and Scary Stuff) (Read 12,473 times)

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Quote from: Sylizar on Aug 03, 2010, 08:19:46 PM
Now I'm not sure if you guys allow art other than A/P related stuff, so if it's out of bounds, feel free to move it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is a piece I did a little before school ended, but haven't uploaded yet to DeviantArt 'cause I'm lazy (I kid, I'm tryin' to fix up ALL the Sylizar related stuff before I upload 'em).

Basically, I brought it here because you guys know your creatures ;) and I figured it'd be a good place to start. Just a little more here though, this is the original version. I have another version I'm doing (hopefully) tonight (or in the coming days) that'll have a LOT more additions, including Hydralisk-style mandibles covering his mouth, fixed details, and a body. So without further adieu.

Ah, my baby! So, any comments or suggestions? Questions even?

It's look like a piranha, AWESOME!!!

-alienhunter14

Sylizar

Sylizar

Thanks. And I've never heard the Piranha thing before, that's interesting.

Sylizar

Sylizar

Well, I suppose I'll continue with the design and ideas for now. Hope to continue tonight.

Sylizar

Sylizar

Aftr MUCH procrastination, I have (essentially) finsished the Re-design. Unfortunately, it is FAR too large for my scanner. Any suggestions?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Photograph it at close range.

Sylizar

Sylizar

Yeah, eventually. Just remembered the new board I got, which I'm going to transfer the design to. That andI have one or two other drawings to finish first.

Sylizar

Sylizar

Well, the time has begun to do the new drawing, wish me luck.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Keep up the good work man.

Sylizar

Sylizar

Thanks. I'm slowly making progress. I think I'll begin (again) on the weekend and hopefully finish then as well.

Sylizar

Sylizar

Welp, the drawing was officially finished 2 days ago. Yet, I can't upload it. NOOOO, OCD had to interfere. Now, subconciously, I want to finish all my drawings before uploading them. I have two more, and the reason I'm mentioning this here, is because I have to redraw another version of Sylizar.

This one actually (note, this is just the first half of the picture):

http://img823.imageshack.us/f/sylizarfinalformv31.jpg/

Luckily, I know what I'm doing with this one since I can draw better at this angle. Any comments on this before I begin? Again.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

F**king hardcore man, can't wait to see the rest.

Sylizar

Sylizar

Thanks man, I plan to make him even just a little more cool. If possible.

Sylizar

Sylizar

The first drawing is on my computer, but I don't think I'll be able to get the second up until tommorow-ish. Too big too scan, and the camera is being an ass.

But I suppose getting the picture online on my birthday wouldn't be too bad.

Sylizar

Sylizar

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I can't quite understand if those on the right are groups of legs, second picture.
The head is badass though, I love the "horn". Reminds me of Legion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed