Alien prequel script- Jon Spaihts

Started by samH3LL, Jan 17, 2010, 05:33:55 PM

Author
Alien prequel script- Jon Spaihts (Read 129,892 times)

Infected

Infected

Besides the script,the burst out of the jockey is a very big hole if you compare it to the humans who are climpbing on it so the hugger must be huge as well. so could it be that the jockey was a carrier and it burst out when it was alarmed so he functioned as some sort of alien king or a forerunner and he could only produce a queen (keeping it real to Aliens)  if not a queen then maybe an alien we havent seen before or maybe he stole the eggs from another race or from its own kind to destroy them or he had to meet up with some humans who made a deal and got knocked off course by pursuing humans or other lifeforms who died in the pursuit and weyland/yutani send in the Ash drone. either way there will be something different besides the jockeys.

Highland

Highland

Holy shit, what happened to this place! I've not been on here in about 6 months.

There's about 4 members banned and this threads still going? Did this site just go South for a bit or what...!

I thought this script was legit from the get go, is that what's happening?

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: Highland on Nov 28, 2010, 08:25:28 PM
Holy shit, what happened to this place! I've not been on here in about 6 months.

There's about 4 members banned and this threads still going? Did this site just go South for a bit or what...!

Looks that way. As of now, anyway.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: CainsSon on Nov 29, 2010, 07:39:27 PM
Quote from: Highland on Nov 28, 2010, 08:25:28 PM

Looks that way. As of now, anyway.

So how are they going to make 2 movies out of that? or is it all just rumours? 

From what I remember there were no stand out moments that would stretch that movie out.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 17, 2010, 07:19:21 PM
Quote from: The Rogue on Jan 17, 2010, 07:17:16 PM
76 pages in hoping this ain't the real thing. :-\

that bad?

Finished it amd definately hoping this isnt the real deal.  Humans and Growers living together???   Arrrgghghhhhh!!

ShadowPred

In all honesty I actually skimmed through the whole thing because it was so horrible that I could not bare to read any more shit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed