Predalien Facehugger

Started by Purebreedalien, May 27, 2009, 06:30:53 PM

Author
Predalien Facehugger (Read 2,947 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I made a topic similar to this a long time ago, before AVPR was out. Nobody seemed to understand back then and I'm not sure if anyone will now but it's worth a try.
So, say somebody like Weyland Yutani created a Facehugger that implants Predalien embryos, for whatever reason, what do you think it would look like, and what abilities would it have?I think that it would have tiny mandibles and be covered in weak armor, like an exoskeleton. Please share your opinions ;D  

XenoVC

XenoVC

All Facehuggers can already do this apparently.......while still being normal huggers.

Unless you mean implant Predaliens into humans?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Hopefully no dreadlocks.  :)

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 27, 2009, 06:30:53 PM
I made a topic similar to this a long time ago, before AVPR was out. Nobody seemed to understand back then and I'm not sure if anyone will now but it's worth a try.
So, say somebody like Weyland Yutani created a Facehugger that implants Predalien embryos, for whatever reason, what do you think it would look like, and what abilities would it have?I think that it would have tiny mandibles and be covered in weak armor, like an exoskeleton. Please share your opinions ;D   

it is an horrible idea.

people like you did AVPR.

sorry.

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 28, 2009, 12:43:36 AM

it is an horrible idea.

people like you did AVPR.

sorry.

If it's not the original it doesn't work your pretty much saying.  :-\   Some people can't handle the change, I hadn't had one problem with the Chet PredAlien and to be honest I thought that PredAlien looked alot better then some of the other awful looking predaliens have looked like.

SiL

SiL

That's not what he said at all. Just that it's a horrible, horrible idea. Not being in the original doesn't have anything to do with it.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: XenoVC on May 27, 2009, 08:27:55 PM
All Facehuggers can already do this apparently.......while still being normal huggers.

Unless you mean implant Predaliens into humans?

I mean that yeah.

I'm not saying I want this in a movie, I'm just asking, what do you think it would be like and stuff?

This happened before XD

chupacabras acheronsis

...and its an horrible idea because Predaliens are made when facehuggers rape predators. There is no way a human could gestate a predalien inside.

its an horrible Idea because it f**ks the Whole Alien lifecycle and biology up... just like AVP and AVP:R did.
:(

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

As I said before, I don't want to see this method anywhere, I'm saying that the humans could create a Facehugger that implants Predaliens for whatever reason.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 28, 2009, 04:53:43 PM
As I said before, I don't want to see this method anywhere, I'm saying that the humans could create a Facehugger that implants Predaliens for whatever reason.

i dunno, you need predator DNA to make a predalien, and i highly doubt that a human body could stand its development rate.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

That may be so, I'm glad you kinda understand what I'm talking about XD

Friendly Wise

Friendly Wise

I think it's great creativity, but I'm not really feeling the idea of an human generated face hugger that can willing implant predalien embryos into a human. The idea itself sounds kinda superficial.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Facehuggers that already make pred-aliens that implant predalien embryos into people? Good god in heaven.

Ijapa

Ijapa

He's just asking folks to be creative and have fun with a silly idea. AND it'd have the Predator skin color with mandibles!  8)

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

I'm just not understanding the concept here. It seems like the majority of the people hated the Chet PredAlien, While I thought it was something fresh and alot better looking then some of the Predaliens I have seen. Thank god not another Newborn. I don't know I hear alot of complaining, and I'll admit myself that AvP and AvPR *could have* been done better, but I don't think they was as bad as some people make them out to be and the story line, was at least passable in my eyes. Especially the first one. Kind of went along with the comics.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed