AVP 3 Stroyline ideas.

Started by Chris P, May 19, 2008, 01:49:37 PM

What storyline would best suite for an AVP 3?

Alien Queen sneeks aboard a Pred ship like in ALIENS
0 (0%)
Weyland's company finds the secrets to the Predator weapon they got in AVP R and use it to fin the whereabouts of the Predator hunting grounds, from there an expedition is sent out.
5 (17.9%)
Back at Predator homeworld, they recieve word of the abomination (Predalien) being destroyed, but their elder being killed in the process.(WOLF).  So the younger Preds gang together and set off to the Alien homeworld to seek revenge not allowed by the cou
3 (10.7%)
Prequal to AVP, and shows the entire Predator preporations for the hunt.  How they also go on other planets for hunting before earth and then go towards earth for their "LAST" battle to prove themselves.
4 (14.3%)
Shows at the end of ALIENS, where the queen was shot into space.  After the USCM ship blasts away, the queen is picked up by a Predator ship and is held against her will and is forced to make eggs for their hunting parties.  Afetr years, the USCM find a f
5 (17.9%)
None of these would work.
11 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author
AVP 3 Stroyline ideas. (Read 9,456 times)

Chris P

Chris P

What do you think would be a good pick-up scene for an AVP 3 movie?  What would you add to the choices above?  What and why? 8)

XenoVC

XenoVC

None of those

How many AVP3 Threads is there now?

War Wager

War Wager

None of those would work, there needs to be humans.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

The movies need to focus on the characters and I don't mean 'Wolf' or 'Chet'.

Chris P

Chris P

Okay, I hear what you guys are sayen.  What do you think it should start off with?  Humans and all?  Should it start in the middle of a battle?  A prequal to AVP?  What???

8)

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

ot should deal with plain everyday folks (not cliches tought) that suddenly find themselves between unknown alien species.

War Wager

War Wager

I think it should be based either before or during one of the original movies.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

or so far in the future that nothing would make sense.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

I think this movie should start of as a group of colonial marines heads back to earth but the president of the United States inform the marines to investigate a planet where they lost contact with. As they reach the planet they realize that two Alien species(Alien and Predator) fight it out to control the planet and the marines are in the middle of it. When a group of Predator destroy the marine's ship they now must find a way to get out of the planet.

War Wager

War Wager

The start sounds to much like Alien.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

AVPVT's Idea is ok, just don't like the idea of them arriveing and seeing Predators and Aliens fighting, they should be presented in a more climatic, mysterious or interesting way.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: War Wager on May 20, 2008, 08:14:28 PM
The start sounds to much like Alien.
Yeah but is also the combination of Aliens and Predator as well.

War Wager

War Wager

We need an original story like what AvP had!

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Is just my opinion you know it don't have to be like this one. :-\

War Wager

War Wager

I know, at least it'll probably better than what we'll ending getting when AvP3 does get the greenlight.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed