1 thing i HATE with all movies that a predator is in!!!

Started by muris_3, Dec 28, 2007, 12:34:59 AM

Author
1 thing i HATE with all movies that a predator is in!!! (Read 6,092 times)

muris_3

That the predator must die at the end
I want the predator to survive and not that a human wins

what do you think?

Veteran Warrior

I totally agree with you 100%. I love the Predators, they freakin rock. I wish they would live through at least one movie.

ShadowXeno

Quote from: muris_3 on Dec 28, 2007, 12:34:59 AM
That the predator must die at the end
I want the predator to survive and not that a human wins

what do you think?

The Predator HAS to die. Otherwise it will mean the badguys lose. Besides, a ton of humans die in both movies. Actually watch them. ::) The hell?! Preds do live throughout a whole movie. The preds in Pred 2 all live. Not to mention the elder n AVP1.

Tarog

Well , Wolf may have been an Elder but he put up a tremendous fight, i mean he killed like 15 Aliens or so and then took on a Predalien, He put up a great Battle

Warrior

it would be differnt to see a predator to fight in a movie and see it live at the end of the movie as well, it could give us the thought of it returning in another movie or somthing like that

ShadowXeno

Again. The Preds have to die if they're the main villians. I don't mind them living through the whole film but it's stupid for them to win. And like I HAVE to say again. The Preds kill PLENTY of people in the movies.

Warrior

Quote from: ShadowXeno on Dec 28, 2007, 01:20:07 AM
Again. The Preds have to die if they're the main villians. I don't mind them living through the whole film but it's stupid for them to win. And like I HAVE to say again. The Preds kill PLENTY of people in the movies.
and that is not goin to change the fact that he should live "he kills plenty of people" he should still live and return in a differnt movie

Porkus Maximus

Having a Predator survive and then return in another movie makes about as much sense as the first Alien returning in the sequels.  I'd quite like to hear a well thought out suggestion as to why the Predator should survive but I can already tell that all people will post is;

I think Predator is pretty cool guy, eh kills people and doesn't affraid of anything.

Warrior

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 28, 2007, 02:18:48 AM
Having a Predator survive and then return in another movie makes about as much sense as the first Alien returning in the sequels.  I'd quite like to hear a well thought out suggestion as to why the Predator should survive but I can already tell that all people will post is;

I think Predator is pretty cool guy, eh kills people and doesn't affraid of anything.
i think it will better connect the movies together

Pred-Xeno

No Predator's shouldn't live in the end. The bad guys always die.

Warrior

yeah i a predator movie i get you, but in a avp movie "which i doubt they will make another one" it will be cool if he live

Veteran Warrior

I thought about it, and yes the predator should die. But they aren't really villians. If you think about it, yes they kill good guys, but in Predator 2, he basically whiped LA clean of gangs and drug dealers. But they should die because they cause enough damage through out the movie.

gases

MY idea is that a hunter and hes son (both preadators) were hunting aliens. The older more expeirenced hunter dies and his son predator is left wounded, he is likable. And he gets saved and picked up at the end of the movie and his dad dies by fighting aliens

Veteran Warrior

They could probably make a spin off from that.

Uncanny Antman

We've already been perilously close to having a Predator as 'the good guy' twice now.  Having one survive would just push us over the edge and into a franchise direction I'm scared to contemplate.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed