Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 736,205 times)

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 31, 2015, 06:55:24 AM
It's Blue Team that's gone AWOL? I thought it was the Chief going AWOL and Blue backing him up?

Going to pre-order H5 on Sunday!  :)
That's what I meant really.  Chief is the primary target but Blue Team as gone AWOL with him.

I'm going to pre-order the digital deluxe edition sometime before launch.  I do really want to limited collector's edition but I'm planning on picking up five other games this year as well:

• Disney Infinity 3.0
  • Fallout 4
  • Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Star Wars: Battlefront

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, there's quite a lot coming out in the next couple of months! I'm not sure I'll pick many up tbh, might wait for them to drop down. I did go and pre-order the Limited Edition on Sunday. Getting more excited now.  :)

Finished Halo 4 yesterday. I forgot how much I did actually enjoy it - I didn't play it much when it originally came out so I couldn't really remember it.

Also been getting back into the MP. Really enjoying it! Still after more MP buddies though! Wanna do some co-op.  :)

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 03, 2015, 08:15:04 AM
Yeah, there's quite a lot coming out in the next couple of months! I'm not sure I'll pick many up tbh, might wait for them to drop down. I did go and pre-order the Limited Edition on Sunday. Getting more excited now.  :)

Finished Halo 4 yesterday. I forgot how much I did actually enjoy it - I didn't play it much when it originally came out so I couldn't really remember it.

Also been getting back into the MP. Really enjoying it! Still after more MP buddies though! Wanna do some co-op.  :)
Halo 4 is great.  The first time I played it I was aways on edge with the Chief about saving Cortana.  And then that ending.   :'(  Say what you will about 343's multiplayer issues, but their campaign and story telling is way better than Bunige's.

Sure thing!  I've still got my own buds who play the game from time to time so I bet we can get a decent team going for matchmaking.  GT: MADaboutMOXXI

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Hennex on Aug 03, 2015, 08:33:35 AM
Halo 4 is great.  The first time I played it I was aways on edge with the Chief about saving Cortana.  And then that ending.   :'(  Say what you will about 343's multiplayer issues, but their campaign and story telling is way better than Bunige's.

343 have turned into something so much more complex and bigger. I think the ancient human/Forerunner thing is genius. I'm really curious to see where they take Chief without Cortana.

Sure thing!  I've still got my own buds who play the game from time to time so I bet we can get a decent team going for matchmaking.  GT: MADaboutMOXXI

I'll add you next time I get on the Xbone. I've not had a chance to do any of the MCC campaigns on co-op yet and I've had no-one to play MP with either.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Been playing Halo 4 too, on the 360. I have to relearn to use Sprint effectively but there's one thing that worries me: is Sprint going to wear the thumbsticks fast? Been playing on my spare controller now and I want to avoid drifting for as long as possible. How does it come I barely noticed drifting until it really became obvious but now I notice it so easy?
Anyway, can't play Halo 4 without Sprint, so that's a thing.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Hennex on Aug 03, 2015, 08:33:35 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 03, 2015, 08:15:04 AM

Added you Hennex.

Nightmare Asylum

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I can't wait to see what's been going on with Red Team. I loved the first Halo Wars.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Spoiler
People wanted a new Fallout game....we got Fallout 4.
People wanted a new Doom game....we got Doom 4.
People wanted a new Deus Ex game...we got Mankind Divided.
People wanted a new Gears of War remaster....we got GoW: Ultimate Edition
People wanted a new Halo Wars game....we got Halo Wars 2.
Half-Life 3 needs to be next  :-X
[close]

Great ! I'm curios where it will take place (in the timeline).

Also, finishing Glasslands, oh, so much Halsey hate. xD

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Aug 05, 2015, 04:18:12 AM
I can't wait to see what's been going on with Red Team. I loved the first Halo Wars.

Quote from: Randomizer on Aug 05, 2015, 06:34:13 AM
Great ! I'm curios where it will take place (in the timeline).

I'm pretty curious too. Seems our baddies are going to be Brutes but they'll also have to deal with the Flood that shows up in the ending cutscenes. Do we recognize the marine in the trailer? Shame we wont see Forge back.  :-\

I'm kind of hoping it'll involve some space elements. I really think Halo is begging for a space-based RTS.

QuoteAlso, finishing Glasslands, oh, so much Halsey hate. xD

Going forward you'll find they're trying to demonize her quite a lot.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Halo 5 Xbox One Bundle (this is basically the custom console & controller + LCE): http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/consoles/halo-5-guardians

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks pretty sweet. RidgeTop will probably be happy now.  :)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 05, 2015, 06:55:45 AM
Do we recognize the marine in the trailer? Shame we wont see Forge back.  :-\

Apparently it's Douglas, one of Spartans.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Some campaign b-roll footage.

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

Seeing Chief with Blue Team in a game is a dream come true.   ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It really is! I hope they bounce off each other really well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed