AvP Cartoon

Started by Darth_Spud, Sep 20, 2007, 12:40:54 PM

How would feel about an AVP anime being made?

Awesome!
12 (11.8%)
A good idea, provided it's done right.
36 (35.3%)
Not sure.
16 (15.7%)
Maybe not.
5 (4.9%)
NO!
33 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author
AvP Cartoon (Read 12,749 times)

The Chibi Kiriyama

Get the guys who did the anime Berserk and couple it with some of the voice actors here in the States. That's how you can make an amazing Alien, Predator, or AVP animated series for adults. Put it on Adult Swim and you'd be sure to continue interest in the franchise.

But since these ideas never seem to occur outside the fanbase, it's a pipe dream.

Darth_Spud

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Sep 21, 2007, 10:51:48 PM
But since these ideas never seem to occur outside the fanbase, it's a pipe dream.

Yeah there is no justice in the world.

Meathead320

Like a staight to DVD release? So they can have an unlimited time-frame, and make it whatever they want with an R rating?

If so I would not be upset.

If I did not like it I would just not view it.

Saying it would ruin anything, is like saying that Kenner's toy line ruined the Aliens.

Clearly they had no bearing on further films, so I think an animated, for adults movie, or even several would be just fine.

Predator Cold War

Quote from: The Wolf on Sep 21, 2007, 07:50:22 PM
Alot of people from other forums really hate the idea. I back their opinion because even though I said I enjoyed the sequences from Predator Concrete Jungle I think a tv series can ruin both franchises.

Didnt the AvP-1 film already do that  ::)

The Demon

Quote from: Mac L.T.S. on Sep 22, 2007, 02:11:23 PM
Quote from: The Wolf on Sep 21, 2007, 07:50:22 PM
Alot of people from other forums really hate the idea. I back their opinion because even though I said I enjoyed the sequences from Predator Concrete Jungle I think a tv series can ruin both franchises.

Didnt the AvP-1 film already do that  ::)

Isn't Aliens vs Predator Requiem fixing that mistake?  ::)

Darth_Spud

To early to tell....

The Demon

To me, just having both those designs for each character its better. I think its about time you can tell. I think it looks amazing and will redeem alot of what Paul Anderson did wrong in his AvP.

Darth_Spud

Opinion not fact, we know very little about the film as a whole - again too early to tell.

Don't pre-judge the film wait and see.

Corporal Hicks

Topic. Back on.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

How would feel about an AVP anime being made? For me, it really depends. If it'd be made by an experienced Japanese anime director, then I'd love to see it.

Richman678

Richman678

it is a awesome idea!

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

If it was something like the new batman animated stuff DC is doing then I would be interested.

I always imagined what a alien vs predator fight would look like with some good animation.

But like all things it has the potential to suck if put in the wrong hands...

bobcunk

bobcunk

im not a big fan of the new batman show. but i loved the older one from the 90s.

Xhan

Xhan

I believe the anime was released on christmas day 2007.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Good God NO! Anime is horrible enough as it is!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed