Alien: Covenant Deacon,Xenomorph,Neomorph Evolution Chart.

Started by gantarat, May 20, 2017, 08:36:48 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Deacon,Xenomorph,Neomorph Evolution Chart. (Read 7,083 times)

gantarat

From Official Facebook

Darth Vile

Nice. "Black liquid inducing genetic chaos". I like it...

BonesawT101

All that awesome chart needs now is someone with the skills to replace that absolutely awful avp alien pic with one of the big chap or the new Alien from Covenant and it'd be perfect!

Vermillion

This is so incorrect after watching Covenant. 

Why Ridley? 

The mystery is gone

Corporal Hicks

I don't know why but I like the name motes. Not sure about the info in this though. Pretty sure David explains in the film that the stuff rewrites a host's dna, not lays eggs?

Space7Horror

The black goo is consistent with how it creates xeno like creatures and can mutate biological life but in
Spoiler
bombing scene it turned the engineers (who I think were not the advanced species but something else) into burnt corpses and didn't mutate them, it only mutated some plants on the planet   
[close]
Hopefully in the next film the life cycle is fleshed out a little more and the timing of incubation isn't as rapid.

Enoch

Quote from: Vermillion on May 20, 2017, 03:34:55 PM
This is so incorrect after watching Covenant. 

Why Ridley? 

The mystery is gone

Yes, thats a great problem for the franchise!

SpreadEagleBeagle

It seems like if the dose is TOO high, or the organism being an Engineer, it disintegrates (destroys) rather than mutates (creates). The Engineer in the beginning of PROM drank a whole cup of it and the Engineers at Paradise were showered in it, and look how that turned out?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed