Alien and Predator Funko Pop! Figures

Started by Whos_Nick, May 01, 2017, 04:43:40 AM

Author
Alien and Predator Funko Pop! Figures (Read 3,550 times)

Whos_Nick

What do you guys think of the Pops we have so far and the upcoming line for Alien: Covenant? Personally, I wish Funko would create Pops for the other iconic characters of the series like the Colonial Marines, Bishop, Clemens, Dutch, Harrigan, etc.

Corporal Hicks

I personally hate the Funko or vinyl style figures. They just seem so lazy and boring to me but folk seem to love them.

Blood Warrior

I like them.  I have quite a few of them sitting at home and a few at my desk at work.  I'm not a huge fan of them and I don't go out to collect them.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 01, 2017, 11:47:46 AM
I personally hate the Funko or vinyl style figures. They just seem so lazy and boring to me but folk seem to love them.
I like them, I've got a handful and I think they're pretty entertaining.

Whos_Nick

Yeah I'm not an avid Pop collector, I only go after specific characters or lines like Alien/Predator. I'm looking forward to the Covenant Pops, hopefully there's a Neomorph coming as well.

Cereal Killer

I've got two predator one the blood splatter stealth mode and normal. And all the horror icons. I think there cool, some go for silly money on eBay.

Machiko Naguchi

I think they are pretty cool, but I only have a couple specific ones. I have the Alien already but I really want the Queen but it was sold out when I was at the store last time.  :-[

windebieste

Latest addition to this series of 'ALIEN: Covenant' Pop! figures.

My comments on HIDEOUS PLASTIC.

-Windebieste.

Nukiemorph

I continue to be surprised by how popular these are with certain crowds.  I've never seen the appeal.

"Let's take everything cool and make it cute. :3"

No, thank you.

windebieste

I just posted the review for the Neomorph POP! figure. 

It's surprisingly good for what it is. 

-Windebieste.

El Diablo

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up if you live in the U.S. and purchased the Neomorph Pop Vinyl specifically from Hot Topic stores. The figure was mistakenly priced last week at $26.99, the price of a "Deluxe" Pop Vinyl figure (of the larger scale assortments). This has been corrected and re-priced at $12.99, so if you guys have your receipts they will reimburse you the difference. This happened to me when I purchased the set last Friday.

NeoXenoPred

Funko pop are just... yeah, not appealing me at least. I don't like the idea of Alien used for child toy. I prefer Aliens were used in collectibles figure like NECA or SHMonsterarts.

P. S.
The Neomorph, while cool in the movie, in this Funko pop they are a little terrible.

Alien13

I collect only the alien pops. Currently have all the alien pops(including the rare alien sdcc pop)out right now and only need 3 more covenant pops to have all of them! I think the neomorph is my favorite out of the covenant series.

Nukiemorph

I just saw these at Hot Topic and I noticed their "David" figure...

That's not f**king David.

Alien13

Quote from: necrotard on Jul 12, 2017, 11:37:13 PM
I just saw these at Hot Topic and I noticed their "David" figure...

That's not f**king David.

I saw that too, i told a friend about that when these pops first started appearing online. That was a definite spoiler for the movie since david impersonated walter at the end of the film!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed