"Six more movies coming out" Say´s Ridley Scott

Started by Bruno_People, Mar 08, 2017, 10:38:37 PM

Author
"Six more movies coming out" Say´s Ridley Scott (Read 3,206 times)

windebieste

Man, I can't wait to see a new 'ALIEN' movie featuring Leonardo DiCaprio in an Epic gangster Western. 

That will be meat!

pssst... he's already stated 'ALIEN' movies will be made indefinitely.  I think he wants to keep 'ALIEN' under the Scott Free banner so his family will completely pwn this Property.

-Windebiesrte.

Bruno_People

Quote from: Alionic on Mar 11, 2017, 02:12:28 AM
I have no problem with six more Alien movies as long as Ridley Scott is directing them. Prometheus and The Martian proved that Ridley has a sharp eye for unique aesthetics in the Sci-fi genre. I believe he just said that he enjoys doing this genre more than anything else. Scott incorporating themes and elements about life, evolution, creation, etc. into the franchise gives it renewed energy as well IMO.

Bring it!

Yeah... me neither, for me he can make thousands more movies, but take some time from each one of the movies. Just don´t make like Dysney Milking on the Cow. Let´s it breath.

PierreVW

I think Sir Ridley Scott is PRODUCING 6 ALIEN movies. NOT Directing.

That reporter DIDN'T understand his words.

In other interviews, Sir Ridley talked about his Directing projects. New movies with Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy and other famous people.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: windebieste on Mar 13, 2017, 08:59:12 AM
Man, I can't wait to see a new 'ALIEN' movie featuring Leonardo DiCaprio in an Epic gangster Western. 

That will be meat!

Cowboys vs. Aliens

You heard it here first. Hope he gets Harrison Ford on-board as well.

Wait a second...

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: PierreVW on Mar 13, 2017, 03:00:29 AM
This is false.

Sir Ridley Scott is directing 2 MORE AFTER ALIEN: COVENANT(3D).

NOTHING MORE.

In other interview, Sir Ridley talked about 3 OTHER PROJECT HE LOVES:

1.- THE CARTEL: A huge Movie with Leonardo DiCaprio.

2.- THE FORCE: A huge Gangster movie. Like TRAINING DAY but bigger.

3.- WRAITHS OF THE BROKEN LAND: AN EPIC WESTERN.

4. - GETTY KIDNAPPING DRAMA.

Quote from: VarietyRidley Scott to Direct Getty Kidnapping Drama; Natalie Portman May Star
Ridley Scott is directing kidnap drama "All the Money in the World" with Sony handling worldwide distribution.

https://twitter.com/empiremagazine/status/841597275902230528

Some of the movie news sites make it sound like he's doing this next now.

Local Trouble

No Turk movie?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

It's on it's way Local, Daniel Day-Lewis said he needed a couple more years in order to prepare for the very demanding role of Turk.

And some clarification on my previous post, All the Money in the World (Getty Kidnapping Drama) is indeed Scott's next film. He was going to do The Cartel next but has apparently changed his mind.

QuoteDeadline is reporting that Ridley Scott has selected his next film following the release of this year's Alien: Covenant, having singed on to direct All the Money in the World, based on David Scarpa's Black List script.

The film, which is being produced and financed by Imperative Entertainment, revolves around the kidnapping of John Paul Getty III, the grandson of oil tycoon Jean Paul Getty, who refused to pay the $17 million ransom despite reportedly being the richest man in the world. He eventually agreed to pay $2.2 million, the maximum amount that was tax deductible, as well as loaning his son a further $700,000 to be repaid at 4% interest.

Natalie Portman is said to be wanted for the role of John Paul Getty III's mother Gail Harris, while an A-list star is also being sought for the older Getty.

Scott did intend on shooting The Cartel as his next film

No word on whether it will feature "f*cking Aliens" yet.

BishopShouldGo

Makes me wish Natalie would've been cast as Daniels. And yes I remember she was in talks for Ridley's Alien prequel as... Watts? Vickers? Some sort of general character.

Ingwar

Shit! No Wraiths of the Broken Land? I was hoping he would do it next.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed