The Predator filming in musqueam Vancouver/Set in October?

Started by Johnny Handsome, Feb 16, 2017, 01:49:22 PM

Author
The Predator filming in musqueam Vancouver/Set in October? (Read 1,980 times)

Johnny Handsome

QuoteSo cool they are making the movie🎥 predator here on musqueam 😊 this house is gonna be in it.. and they got Halloween stuff up.. lol

Found this online, there are parks and stuff in the area, looks like this could be the suburbs setting where the kid with his mother lives.

The Wolverine Predator

Nice find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wolverine Predator

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Feb 16, 2017, 01:49:22 PM
QuoteSo cool they are making the movie[emoji327] predator here on musqueam [emoji4] this house is gonna be in it.. and they got Halloween stuff up.. lol

Found this online, there are parks and stuff in the area, looks like this could be the suburbs setting where the kid with his mother lives.
Where did you find this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now they start filming on the 24th says Boyd

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=Qeu5Drhi4Kk

predator88

So we'll get to see a kid trick or treat in a Predator movie...Great  ::)

Xan21

It was either this or Christmas...

overthere

Interesting. If it's Halloween, the Predator might get away with walking around populated area, since a lot of people would think it's just a cool Halloween costume.

Xan21

Yeah... don't know... that's been done to death

overthere

Quote from: Xan21 on Feb 16, 2017, 06:12:05 PM
Yeah... don't know... that's been done to death

Yes, Predator during the Halloween is basically every movie ever.

predator88

I bet someone says "Trick or treat " and the predator shows up the door ... ::)

Stealth_Hunter

New meaning to "want some candy?"  :P

I'm imagining the decorations are used to show a lapse in time from one point of the film to another. Shane did that at the end of Nice Guys.

The holiday will be used as a backdrop similar to Christmas in his other movies I bet. Not like the holiday serves the plot in some major way. Eye rolling about the kid trick or treating really shows how some are just looking for any reason to be negative.

Predator_Spirit

Another proof that Black only polished the script.No Xmas.

The Wolverine Predator

Just thought I would share this video about Vancouver I just stumbled upon

http://www.slashfilm.com/movies-shot-in-vancouver/

Corporal Hicks

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 16, 2017, 09:09:42 PM
So going by your logic, The Nice Guys wasn't written by Black because it wasn't a christmas themed movie?

Also, there is an interview with Shane Black where he said that he's done with setting his movies at christmas because it has become something people expect from the get go now.

Nice try... but... at least, try to do some research ;)

predator88

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Feb 17, 2017, 11:46:38 AM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 16, 2017, 09:09:42 PM
So going by your logic, The Nice Guys wasn't written by Black because it wasn't a christmas themed movie?

Also, there is an interview with Shane Black where he said that he's done with setting his movies at christmas because it has become something people expect from the get go now.

Nice try... but... at least, try to do some research ;)
Who cares about X-mas and all this shit? We want a movie done right and with respect to the original but so far nothing indicates this will be the case. Time will tell of course if they failed or not but the cast, plot reveals so far and Dekker the hack do not bring much positives.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed