Bloody Aftermath in Latest Alien: Covenant Production Still

Started by BonesawT101, Dec 22, 2016, 02:04:03 PM

Author
Bloody Aftermath in Latest Alien: Covenant Production Still (Read 20,590 times)

Corporal Hicks

Feast your eyes on this bloody aftermath in latest Alien: Covenant production still! It’s another day in the run up to the release of the Alien: Covenant teaser trailer and 20th Century Fox are treating us to another production still via the Alien Anthology social media accounts.

The previous theory regarding the cryptic numbers being a countdown in microseconds turned out to be incorrect. There’s a new theory from Le Celticant that these numbers are actually GPS co-ordinates. We’ll find out more with this latest number! You can read more about this in the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy forums.

The teaser trailer is likely to be released this weekend after the embargo on the Showcase 2017 coverage ends, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day depending on your timezone.

Keep checking back in on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien: Covenant! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien fans on our forums!

BonesawT101

Lonely Universe

Lonely Universe

Ooh somebody done got they booty handed to dem

Enoch

Enoch

My God... :o

Pvt. Himmel

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  8)

echobbase79

Looks like a med lab set. Maybe a backbuster decided to pop out?

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Thanks for the edit Darkness, my phone won't let me post anything other than the link. Looks like a bloody scene in the Med Bay area of the ship. The Med area looks very reminiscent of the Nostromo medical lab, though this one definitely looks a little less 'futuristic' if you like. Design wise it certainly looks like something you would expect to see predate the designs in Alien.

Enoch

Now comes the trailer! ;) :D

Necronomicon II

Fatboy40

Looks like something horrific happened on the medical bed, then either the patient or what came out of them ended up on the floor next to the bed.

I wonder how the bloody smears got on the wall ?

Fire Marshall Bill

Great, but I'd rather no more new stills until after trailer

locusta

"Walter! Be a good boy and clean that shit up, won´t You?"

Pvt. Himmel

Was this ever talked of in those 4chan leaks??

Corporal Hicks

As expected. Posted 2pm, right on time.  :)

Ridley really is going for that R rating.

Quote from: Fire Marshall Bill on Dec 22, 2016, 02:15:01 PM
Great, but I'd rather no more new stills until after trailer

I think we're do for at least another tomorrow, maybe another on Saturday. Then the embargo ends later that day and we'll get the trailer.  :)

BonesawT101

These shots don't look like stills from the actual film to me. They look more like photo's taken on the set while filming was taking place.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed