Alien Trilogy Latex Facehugger

Started by djsmith74, Sep 04, 2016, 06:19:10 PM

Author
Alien Trilogy Latex Facehugger (Read 875 times)

djsmith74

djsmith74

Hello,
First post on this forum as I am seeking some advice!. I am a fan of the Alien films, and was given this latex facehugger as a present quite a few years ago - completely forgotten about and dug out of the cupboard last week!. I am trying to find out some more information, with a view to selling it and would appreciate some guidance as to the best place to advertise it. There seems to be little information about it but what I can gather is that it was a store promo display for the Alien Trilogy computer game by Acclaim back in the 90's. Other than that, there seems to be little information, and I can't find any for sale apart from this chap who has one:

http://hollywoodrelics.com/?product=aliens-trilogy-display12-tall-latex-alien-egg

Would appreciate some pointers and advice / guidance. This is the item I have..

Corporal Hicks

I've asked Willie Goldman (Aliens Collection) to stick his head in here. Hopefully he can help you out with some info.

djsmith74

djsmith74

Ok great, thanks very much.  :)

alienscollection.com

djsmith74

djsmith74

That's fantastic info thanks!. I couldn't find anything with the UK eBay site for the facehugger, but never thought to check other eBay sites.

Many thanks for the info - much appreciated.

Darren

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed