HR Giger figure

Started by alienscollection.com, Aug 15, 2016, 09:06:18 AM

Author
HR Giger figure (Read 3,575 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

How novel! Great likeness on the figure, I think.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Comes with vintage flip-flops.An excellent likeness;i wonder what he would have thought of this?

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

An incredible sculpt!  What a conversation piece..

Xenomania

Xenomania

The Prince of Darkness lives again! 8)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm kind of amazed this hasn't been shot down yet by Giger's estate (for the likeness) or FOX (for the egg and Alien head accessories). Maybe we'll get lucky and this will get an "official" blessing before release.

g2vd

g2vd

This seems wrong, lol.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: g2vd on Aug 17, 2016, 04:21:06 PM
This seems wrong, lol.

On what level?  I can think of many, but maybe it will be a new trend.  Perhaps next we will get a Salvador Dali, Rembrandt, or DaVinci?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Aug 17, 2016, 06:03:00 PM
Quote from: g2vd on Aug 17, 2016, 04:21:06 PM
This seems wrong, lol.

On what level?  I can think of many, but maybe it will be a new trend.  Perhaps next we will get a Salvador Dali, Rembrandt, or DaVinci?
We've gotten some figures based on the works of famous artists, if you want to count that. :P

Vitruvian Man
Venus de Milo
The Thinker

JAYROD88

JAYROD88

What a great idea for a figure. I'm happy for the starving artists that admire Giger. They could set an entire diorama up of him at work, maybe with an Alien in the backgroud with sone of his art designs. I want it for the egg and alien head. Hopefully someone will part him out.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: JAYROD88 on Aug 18, 2016, 06:38:19 PM
What a great idea for a figure. I'm happy for the starving artists that admire Giger. They could set an entire diorama up of him at work, maybe with an Alien in the backgroud with sone of his art designs. I want it for the egg and alien head. Hopefully someone will part him out.
That's pretty much a certainty on ebay.

Valaquen

Valaquen

I wonder if Carmen Giger is aware of it. I might find out. It looks amazing. I'd love to surround him with a couple of Big Chaps.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 19, 2016, 12:18:41 PM
I wonder if Carmen Giger is aware of it. I might find out. It looks amazing. I'd love to surround him with a couple of Big Chaps.

And this is when the figure gets C&Ded.  :P

426Buddy

426Buddy

Awesome figure, likeness is really good.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 19, 2016, 01:20:07 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 19, 2016, 12:18:41 PM

And this is when the figure gets C&Ded.  :P

The estate haven't approved it, so probably!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed