News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 561,838 times)

Fatboy40

Fatboy40

When he said Walter was based on Gary Numan that made me smile :)

Are Friends Electric?

(Edit: And either the producers have no idea what 'breakdance' music is, or this was a setup so he could drop the Gary Numan link)

Hard-R

The Graham Norton clip:

Spoiler
After showing the new footage, Fassbender makes it very clear to Graham that it was Walter shown in the clip.
So..... that would suggest that Walter and not David make it safely back to the Covenant (no switcharoo).
Also, Walter's reaction when the Xeno attacks the CCTV suggests it's not David.
[close]

SpeedyMaxx

Ingwar

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on May 06, 2017, 04:46:35 PM
By the way Variety posted Covenant review but it's been taken down. They acted to quick.

Did you manage to get the rating and general gist of the review before they took it down?

MofoFury

If you goto the redit lv426 sub, there is a post in there with a link to the Google cache of the review.

Ingwar

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 06, 2017, 05:13:37 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on May 06, 2017, 04:46:35 PM
By the way Variety posted Covenant review but it's been taken down. They acted to quick.

Did you manage to get the rating and general gist of the review before they took it down?

I managed to read: page not found :)

426Buddy

I skimmed it real quick avoiding spoilers. Seemed really neutral on the film, not positive though. No score given but if i had to guess i would say it read like a 6 or 7 maybe.

Protozoid

The Variety review contains many spoilers. Beware.

Variety described it as nice to look at but rehashed and superficial. Also, a sequel to Prometheus in story but not spirit. A very mixed review.

Cheeseburgers

Cheeseburgers

Found this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeatFassbender/status/861265623401328642

QuoteTomorrow Monday, the German-Irishman Michael Fassbender, one of today's greatest stars, will respond to the questions that Internet users send through the Facebook of EL PAÍS. The event can be seen live on Facebook Live of EL PAÍS, five days after the premiere in Spain and several South American countries of Alien: Covenant, the sixth film of the saga, and continues, ten years later, with the Facts told in Alien: Prometheus.

Fassbender gives life in both films to two robots, which are programmed to serve humans, although they have their doubts ... Of course there are xenomorphs, the extraterrestrial species that only seeks to reproduce, and as in the previous occasion the film has been directed By the director who started the saga, Ridley Scott.

Michael Fassbender made his film debut in 2007 with 300, and the following year he achieved one of his best performances in Hunger, by Steve MacQueen, director with whom he has continued to collaborate in Shame and Twelve years of slavery. In his career he combines author's films such as Fish Tank, Jane Eyre, Light Between the Oceans, Frank, Steve Jobs, A Dangerous Method or Haywire, with blockbusters such as the X-Men saga, Assassin's Creed and Damn bastards. With Ridley Scott he has worked on the last two Alien and The Counselor, and is scheduled to premiere Terrence Malick's latest film Song to Song and The Snowman by Tomas Alfredson. And tomorrow he will chat with the Facebook users of EL PAÍS in a conversation broadcast by Facebook Live.

http://cultura.elpais.com/cultura/2017/05/07/actualidad/1494175978_511079.html#?ref=rss&format=simple&link=link

Evanus

Àlien: Prometheus...  ???

Since when is Prometheus called Alien: Prometheus?

GrimmVision

I'm not sure if this trailer is fake, but it's set to a creepy rendition of "Itsy Bitsy Spider", which actually kinda works.

Cheeseburgers

Cheeseburgers

That was great. 8)

Corporal Hicks

Isn't that SpeedyMaxx's YouTube account? Might be worth shooting him an PM to ask.

SpeedyMaxx

What? I don't have a YouTube account.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed