Xbox 360 Gaming Night - ACM (USA - ET)

Started by PRJ_since1990, Aug 25, 2015, 01:43:27 AM

Author
Xbox 360 Gaming Night - ACM (USA - ET) (Read 1,328 times)

PRJ_since1990

Hey all!

Was curious to see if any Xbox players would be interested in doing some weekly/bi-weekly Aliens Colonial Marines games, either competitive or Bug Hunt. I live in the USA, East Coast time zone and work until 5/6PM, weekends off. I've maxed out the challenges so if any other players need boosting, I am also down for that.

Let me know in the comments if you'd be interested, what game types and spare time available. I know our options are limited for A/P/AvP games, but we could also do AvP (2010) for Xbox 360 or AvP2 on PC.

Darth Rinzler

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Aug 25, 2015, 01:43:27 AM
Hey all!

Was curious to see if any Xbox players would be interested in doing some weekly/bi-weekly Aliens Colonial Marines games, either competitive or Bug Hunt. I live in the USA, East Coast time zone and work until 5/6PM, weekends off. I've maxed out the challenges so if any other players need boosting, I am also down for that.

Let me know in the comments if you'd be interested, what game types and spare time available. I know our options are limited for A/P/AvP games, but we could also do AvP (2010) for Xbox 360 or AvP2 on PC.

Sure I have been playing revently, the games are still pretty fub although teams of Marines have been standing on the fence shooting at us Aliens.  Somehow they are immune to acid spray.  Ps we got 1000 plus votes for ACM to come too the Xbox One XD

PRJ_since1990

Would love for that to be a reality! Just for sake of ease if nothing else. Add me. My GT is exactly how it's spelled on the forum here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed