Wanted: Aliens Predator CCG

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 16, 2015, 03:50:24 PM

Author
Wanted: Aliens Predator CCG (Read 3,948 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Snagged a few more rares today. Off the same fella who I got the promo off yesterday. Sod's law he'd put more up the next day!  :laugh: I managed to snag Call, Hatchery and Newborn. Now just one more rare and then the painful hunt for the promos.

Current needs list is:

Defensive Position - Promo
Genetic Experiment: Natural Camouflage - Rare
High Adjudicator - Promo
I Thought You Were Dead - Promo
M237 Silencer - Promo

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Man, if only I had a time machine! Waaaay back in the day, Precendence sent us a bunch of Defensive Position and I Thought You Were Dead to give out with A:R purchases.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

How could you tease me like that, brother?  :o

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

I was young enough that I wasn't into the game at the time we had those, but I bought a collection a little while back from a local player - I don't remember those being in there, but I'll look for you when I get home.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I appreciate that, Domino. Thanks.

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Feb 22, 2016, 09:07:31 PM
I was young enough that I wasn't into the game at the time we had those, but I bought a collection a little while back from a local player - I don't remember those being in there, but I'll look for you when I get home.

Did you get a chance to have a look for me, Domino?

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Doh! I might have forgotten till now. Setting a reminder on my phone to look when I get home!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks mate.  :)

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Ok, so it turns out there weren't any in that collection - however, I've got a line on another collection that may have some very cool stuff in it - more details if the deal actually works out.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic! Thanks.  :)

Just picked up Defensive Position. Woo. :D

Current needs list is:

Genetic Experiment: Natural Camouflage
High Adjudicator
I Thought You Were Dead
M237 Silencer

And just picked up High Adjudicator! Yay!  ;D

Genetic Experiment: Natural Camouflage
I Thought You Were Dead
M237 Silencer

And Natural Camouflague found on eBay. Down to 2 more cards to finish my collection!

I Thought You Were Dead
M237 Silencer

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And just picked them up on eBay!  ;D There's quite a few cards from both sets (including promos) up on eBay right now.

Machiko Naguchi

Congrats man! I still have a decent number of cards from this game, but I never thought to try and collect it all because of how impossible it seemed. Kudos to you  8)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Good job finally finishing the set!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed