What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 588,188 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 30, 2015, 12:26:07 PM
Found out my dad has a tear in his right retina,which has caused blood to get into his eye. so he's somewhat out of commission atm. Hopefully they may be putting a brace or clip in his eye to fix it and let the blood drain
Hope he gets better dude.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Nov 30, 2015, 05:34:41 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 30, 2015, 12:26:07 PM
Found out my dad has a tear in his right retina,which has caused blood to get into his eye. so he's somewhat out of commission atm. Hopefully they may be putting a brace or clip in his eye to fix it and let the blood drain
Hope he gets better dude.

Thanks man

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The hard drive shredder is in today. Guess who gets to sit out in the cold next to his van for hours.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 02, 2015, 12:30:46 PM
The hard drive shredder is in today. Guess who gets to sit out in the cold next to his van for hours.
You.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I have been looking for my Stihl pruner for weeks now. I really don't want to drop 60$ for a new one, considering this (missing) pruner is less than a year old! :(

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I got an error on my brand new PS4 and the error is called WC-40370-4 and I think it had somehow affected my system performance and stability. I tried inquiring this to Sony but so far I have not gotten a response. This is a new 1TB PS4, not even mass produced yet and I'd hate to think it's broken or somehow affected because of this error.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Dec 02, 2015, 05:03:30 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 02, 2015, 12:30:46 PM
You.

It was! But it didn't take anywhere near as long as he though. Completely over-estimated how big of a job it was going to be. It was actually quite cool to see it all when it was done though. 400 drives reduced to a box of spindles and a hot container of metal shards.

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Dec 03, 2015, 12:12:07 AM
I got an error on my brand new PS4 and the error is called WC-40370-4 and I think it had somehow affected my system performance and stability. I tried inquiring this to Sony but so far I have not gotten a response. This is a new 1TB PS4, not even mass produced yet and I'd hate to think it's broken or somehow affected because of this error.

Shouldn't your warranty cover you if it is bricked though?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 03, 2015, 08:29:03 AM
Shouldn't your warranty cover you if it is bricked though?

I don't have a one year warranty with Gamestop, but I do have one year warranty with Sony.. So.. Yeah!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I thought so. You usually get a one year warranty from the manufacturer.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

My dads, eye operation got cancelled yesterday because his blood pressure was sky high, but hopefully he should be having some temporary laser surgery today, so that they done something before they go in at a future date.

Also had a freaky sleep paralysis moment last night.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 04, 2015, 12:38:05 PM
My dads, eye operation got cancelled yesterday because his blood pressure was sky high, but hopefully he should be having some temporary laser surgery today, so that they done something before they go in at a future date.

Hope you're not waiting too long!

QuoteAlso had a freaky sleep paralysis moment last night.

Holy shit! An old housemate of mine used to have that. It sounds terrifying!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 04, 2015, 12:39:38 PM

Well they are gonna recheck his blood pressure sometime on monday or tuesday, so we should have an idea then

It is. Most stories i've heard have had people with there eyes open seeing stuff, but i couldnt open my eyes and it felt like something climbed on top of me (I was laying on my side mind) and when i came out of it, the top of my arm was still hurting from the paralysis/weight on it.

Finally got the cut and paste to work lol

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 04, 2015, 12:49:17 PM

Well they are gonna recheck his blood pressure sometime on monday or tuesday, so we should have an idea then

It is. Most stories i've heard have had people with there eyes open seeing stuff, but i couldnt open my eyes and it felt like something climbed on top of me (I was laying on my side mind) and when i came out of it, the top of my arm was still hurting from the paralysis/weight on it.

Finally got the cut and paste to work lol
Woah never had that sounds scary.Also I hope your dad gets good results.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 04, 2015, 12:49:17 PM

Eeek. Is there anything to help with that?

The Alien Predator

I hope everything goes well with your dad, Whiskeybrewer. I'm sorry you are having to go through all of this.

And the sleep paralysis, I remember my friend telling me he had a strange case of that where he felt like something sat on him and whispered "I am Satan" in some messed up voice... creepy as hell...  I hope things improve for you man.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed