What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 588,431 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2015, 07:43:30 AM
There is just not enough time. I have so much stuff I want/need to do and nowhere near the time I need to do it all.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If only. But none of the work I'd do would be saved. Perhaps instead a...

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

What generally f**ks me off about the world is that I work bloody hard, including nights, 15+hour shifts, and most weekends, all for very little return (thanks UK Conservative party). I am forced to live 100 miles away from my girlfriend and baby son because of work. I am heavily in debt (through having my own mortgage and not via holidays, expensive clothes and other treats) so what spare money I do have each month goes back to the bank.

The saddest thing; this week I couldn't even afford a tank of petrol to drive home on my days off.

Now I wouldn't be bothered by all this except for the fact that almost every other f**ker on my girlfriend's street doesn't even work. Yet they all have a bigger TV than me, a better car than me, and go on holiday twice a year. I haven't been abroad since 2010. Even now I can picture them sat outside in the sun drinking all day.

Where is the pissing justice in this country? I'm honestly tempted to jack everything in and throw away my pension.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I feel you brother.  :-\ The welfare system needs a real reform IMHO.

I could never be one of those people who doesn't work though. It's good for your soul.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Spoiler
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ouch.  :-\ You alright?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Yeah, X-acto blades are so sharp that it didn't actually hurt that much, it's just in a really annoying place as far as healing goes.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So...someone just rang up and asked how to turn a computer on. I shit you not.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 17, 2015, 08:53:25 AM
So...someone just rang up and asked how to turn a computer on. I shit you not.

The average IQ is supposedly 100. This quite literally means half of everyone is below that, and 100 isn't exactly anything to be proud of to begin with.

Assuming you take that sort of testing seriously, of course.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I daren't take one. Don't want to find out I'm stupider than I think I am.  :laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I did a series of them as an adolescent, which accused me of being a genius. I don't believe it for a second though, I mean look at my f**king hand lol.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I hate e-learning/e-conference/Adobe Meeting. I'd rather be sat in a classroom.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So in the continuing adventures of Idiots Hicks Has To Deal With...

A high positioned member of staff at my work rang up for help because he couldn't put a picture in a Word Document...

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 23, 2015, 10:38:24 AM
So in the continuing adventures of Idiots Hicks Has To Deal With...

A high positioned member of staff at my work rang up for help because he couldn't put a picture in a Word Document...

Made me laugh  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Everytime something like this happens I die a little inside.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed