Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 833,136 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Saw Blade Runner 2049 last night. I really enjoyed it but left the cinema with this overwhelming feeling that it spent a very long time not really going anywhere.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Scorpio on Oct 18, 2017, 10:34:24 AM
Blade Runner 2049

Now that's how you do a sequel.

Uh-oh.  :'(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Demonic Toys

Honestly, by Full Moon standards, this wasn't all that bad. It actually had decent pacing and stuff actually happened. It more or less stole the ending from Elm Street 5, though, and the evil demon kid was the same little shit from Urban Harvest. :laugh: And the shotgun guy from T2 was the security guard in this. :laugh:

And I guess David was right about big things having small beginnings, this writer went on to do big Hollywood films like Batman Begins and Blade. :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 19, 2017, 02:22:18 AM
Demonic Toys

Honestly, by Full Moon standards, this wasn't all that bad. It actually had decent pacing and stuff actually happened. It more or less stole the ending from Elm Street 5, though, and the evil demon kid was the same little shit from Urban Harvest. :laugh: And the shotgun guy from T2 was the security guard in this. :laugh:

And I guess David was right about big things having small beginnings, this writer went on to do big Hollywood films like Batman Begins and Blade. :laugh:
The entire time I was thinking that was him, but wasn't 100% sure!! :laugh:

My only complaint was the jack-in-the-box clown's extremely annoying laughing. Oopsie Daisy was actually kinda funny too. Did you notice that
Spoiler
the movie playing in the background of the security office was Puppet Master? ;D
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 19, 2017, 02:48:35 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 19, 2017, 02:22:18 AM
Demonic Toys

The entire time I was thinking that was him, but wasn't 100% sure!! :laugh:

My only complaint was the jack-in-the-box clown's extremely annoying laughing. Oopsie Daisy was actually kinda funny too. Did you notice that
Spoiler
the movie playing in the background of the security office was Puppet Master? ;D
[close]

Actually...

Spoiler
It was Puppet Master II. And the scenes were shown out of order. :laugh:
[close]

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I knew you would catch that! :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'd recognize that creepy ass man sized puppet with the cartoony accent anywhere.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 19, 2017, 02:22:18 AM...Urban Harvest.

Off topic a sec, but is that the one that turns into a hysterical shitshow of kindergarten-level SFX at the end?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 19, 2017, 08:32:11 AM

Off topic a sec, but is that the one that turns into a hysterical shitshow of kindergarten-level SFX at the end?

Yep. And still far from the worst film in that series.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 19, 2017, 12:51:25 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 19, 2017, 08:32:11 AM

Yep. And still far from the worst film in that series.
I concur.  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 19, 2017, 12:51:25 PMYep. And still far from the worst film in that series.

That was one of those from the "worst films ever made" list that turned out to be disappointingly average :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 19, 2017, 02:39:11 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 19, 2017, 12:51:25 PMYep. And still far from the worst film in that series.

That was one of those from the "worst films ever made" list that turned out to be disappointingly average :laugh:

Yeah, it can't really be one of the worst ever when 4-6 followed it. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Licence to Kill

My listening to the theme song lately, coupled with a post about it on Facebook, inspired me to put this on. So much more brutal than any other Bond film. Always been a favourite, from right back when I was definitely too young to be watching this one :laugh:

I remain gutted that Dalton got screwed out of doing any more after this.

Also, I've seen this loads of times, but I literally only just noticed this time around that after Bond has killed Sanchez, all of the people he's been bribing and threatening during his reign of terror throw a huge party at his mansion to celebrate :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Victoria and Abdul
A sort of spiritual sequel to Mrs Brown. I really enjoyed this. when it went Comedic it pulled it off and when it went Tragic it was heartbreaking. Eddie Izzard knows how to play a B*****d

The Strangers
Not as good as I thought it would be, but it was tense in places

Pumpkinhead
I had been looking forward to this, but again wasn't as good as I'd hoped. It also moved to quickly and had a massive plothole

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

The Omen (2006)

5.5/10 Kind of a really pointless remake, I dont know why movies like this are made.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed