Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 833,166 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 20, 2014, 09:27:41 PM
Why do you cast a renowned martial artist and then don't use him, like at all.

Ah, like the Expendables movies, then? ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Who are you reffering to?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 20, 2014, 11:21:48 PM
Who are you reffering to?

Over half the MMA fighters doing nothing, Jet Li doing nothing, etc.

Hellraiser: Deader

Yep, another piece of shit. Just when it looks like the series has dropped the psych out nonsense, it jumps right into it again after twenty minutes. f**k me...

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Dog Soldiers   * * * *

I revisit this film at least once a year. This is the "ALIENS" of werewolve movies. Liam Cunningham makes a great villian too ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hellraiser: Hellworld

After three straight movies of annoying mindf**k bullshit, this generic meta slasher film doesn't seem so bad. It is kind of hilarious that Henry Cavill is in this, though. And the fact that he gets a blowjob from a chick in a Court of Owls-esque mask. :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Interstellar (2014)

Would pay to see in theaters again/10

Mormegil

Mormegil

Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 22, 2014, 06:17:39 AM
Interstellar (2014)

Would pay to see in theaters again/10

:D HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 20, 2014, 08:54:04 PMneeds more natalie dormer

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 20, 2014, 09:21:39 PMI liked it. Much better than the first one. :)

Well, I'm in agreement with both of you. But you really need to see it as well, NA. :D

The Lego Movie (2014)

Everything is awesome.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Birdman

Fantastic. Just give Keaton the Oscar now.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Alien

Every once in a while, spontaneously, I just get the sudden, irresistible to watch this film again. Tonight was one of those nights. I can practically recite the movie line by line at this point. I know every scene, every shot, every line of dialogue, and yet Alien still manages to scare and thrill and present something new every time I watch it. 

And this may just be one of the best Blu-ray transfers out there. The whole thing just looks and sounds so incredibly modern. It's all so real.

Alien has been one of my favorite movies since the very first time I watched it, and I love it even more today.

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Mockingjay

It is a major element, but I'm not overly fond of the romantic side of these movies. What I really like is the setting, the structure of the authoritarian regime, political propaganda and themes. Not to mention the games themselves.

Very enjoyable.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hellraiser: Revelations

I'm probably one of the few Hellraiser fans who doesn't hate this one. The production values are bad, the acting is blah for the most part, and the rushed nature of it all is readily apparent. But for me, this beats out a few of the previous movies because it's actually, you know, a proper Hellraiser story.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Resident Evil (2002)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Star Wars Ep 1 and 2 this morning. I decided I wanted to rewatch the series and forced the Mrs to watch too. Felt in the mood after watching some Rebels last night. I still like the prequels - I know they're not quite the same as the originals but I like the political intrigue, I like the Jedi fights.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 23, 2014, 08:34:40 PM
Star Wars Ep 1 and 2 this morning. I decided I wanted to rewatch the series and forced the Mrs to watch too. Felt in the mood after watching some Rebels last night. I still like the prequels - I know they're not quite the same as the originals but I like the political intrigue, I like the Jedi fights.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed