Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 832,821 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Kajaki (2014)

The movie was ok, except they could've cut 10 minutes out of it. Some may find it amazing, some may find it boring. See for yourself.

Minefields/10

Ted 2 (2015)

50/50. Some of the jokes were really lame, while I found others funny. And that Comic-Con scene, wtf, was that filmed there or was just a setup?  :P

7.50 (8?)/10

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Man from U.N.C.L.E with Henry Cavill and Arnie Hammer. I really enjoyed this, hit the vibe and humour of the original series really well. Expect a sequel

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Wow. An amazing piece of work.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 20, 2015, 04:27:09 PM
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Wow. An amazing piece of work.

It's stunning

Vertigo

Vertigo

Yup, that's one of my favourites. The score stays in my head for days after watching it.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: RagingDragon on Aug 19, 2015, 05:02:10 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Aug 09, 2015, 01:39:36 PM
Showdown in Little Tokyo

Goddamn that movie. Goddamn how awesome you are, Blood. That part where dude breaks his own neck and Brandon Lee goes "that was crazy!" :laugh:

You just posted one of the most rare pepes in movie history. I salute you sir, you are a god among insects.

I f**king got that shit on Bluray. :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Highlander 2 : Renegade version. Vastly superior to the Quickening version. It flows better, comments and things make more sense in their rightful places and it just works. This is what should have been in the released in cinema's

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 27, 2015, 11:12:41 AM
Highlander 2 : Renegade version. Vastly superior to the Quickening version. It flows better, comments and things make more sense in their rightful places and it just works. This is what should have been in the released in cinema's

I have the Highlander II workprint.  Never did like the film ro it's other sequels.  The first film is amazing imo.

Aliens Theatrical cut - I like to watch this version as it was the version that got me into the films in the first place.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

How close is the Highlander 2 workprint to the renegade version? or is it closer to the Quickening version?

I do love Highlander. If they do get round to rebooting it, they need to do it right. I'd have James Mcavoy as Connor and either Javier Bardem or Antonio Banderas as Ramirez.

Watched Highlander 2 : Special Edition last night. Essentially the renegade version with up to date special effects

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 28, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
How close is the Highlander 2 workprint to the renegade version? or is it closer to the Quickening version?

It's the U.S Theatrical version with extra scenes that are used in the Renegade version.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Aug 28, 2015, 03:43:07 PM

It's the U.S Theatrical version with extra scenes that are used in the Renegade version.

Oh right, so its just an expanded version of the Quickening then, with all the Zeist stuff?

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 29, 2015, 12:33:38 PM
Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Aug 28, 2015, 03:43:07 PM

Oh right, so its just an expanded version of the Quickening then, with all the Zeist stuff?

I'd have to browse through it again when I get chance to see what's what.  I know it has the ending where he goes back to the planet with that woman, forget her character name.

Randomizer

Randomizer

San Andreas (2015)

Great one-time watch.

8/10

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed San Andreas. The lass forced me to go but ended up being a decent enough popcorn/diaster flick. Shame Arsenal wasn't in it more though.  :'(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Alien : Directors Cut
Talledaga Nights
Role Models
Event Horizon
The Parole Officer

Pretty much had a massive movie night with my best friend

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed