Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 832,688 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

MAH MAN

MudButt

MudButt

The Purge: Anarchy.

6.5/10

A big step up from the first film, Grillo is the highlight of this movie. It's an entertaining dumb flick.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Predators

I like it. They could have done a hell of a lot more with the planet concept, but still.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Agreed. I love the first half of the film, up to and including Noland's first scene. After that it kind of starts to unravel and fall apart.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 10, 2015, 10:52:43 PM
Agreed. I love the first half of the film, up to and including Noland's first scene. After that it kind of starts to unravel and fall apart.

I think the first half needed a lot less of the "Where are we? What the hell is going on?" scenes. I mean, it's the third movie in the series, for f**k's sake. :laugh:

MudButt

MudButt

Inception

10/10

I forgot how much of a damned good film this is. There's a reason why Nolan is one of the best working today. Jeeze, the sets, the score, the cast, the visuals, the action, it's all perfect.

Tough little S.O.B.

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: MudButt on Mar 12, 2015, 03:54:51 AM
Inception

10/10

I forgot how much of a damned good film this is. There's a reason why Nolan is one of the best working today. Jeeze, the sets, the score, the cast, the visuals, the action, it's all perfect.

That movie is ridiculously good.

MudButt

MudButt

Enemy

Well, this was a movie.

8/10.

spiders.

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Mar 12, 2015, 02:33:57 PM
Inception

10/10

I liked Prometheus more. :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Guest

That f**king T2 thumbs up. :laugh:

Tough little S.O.B.

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Mar 14, 2015, 02:59:33 AM
Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Mar 12, 2015, 02:33:57 PM
Inception

10/10

I liked Prometheus more. :P

Good for you!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Chappie

I had a few gripes, but overall I really enjoyed it. That final act was amazing. :o

MCP

MCP

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 27, 2014, 06:06:59 AM
Rawhead Rex

-_-

This has to rank as one of the most excruciating 90 minutes I've sat through. I can see why Clive Barker disowned it, what with the crappy acting, monster design, and effects. The plot didn't really make much sense to me, either.

I love Rawhead Rex.  Was entertaining as hell. 

First Blood

First Blood

Run All Night

This was really f**king good and a welcomed change of pace after the downright deplorable Taken 3. This time around Liam Neeson plays Jimmy "Gravedigger" Conlon; an Irish hitman who's living out his later days boozing. What I liked so much about this is how retro it feels. In many ways it feels like urban crime films of the 70s whilst also capturing certain aesthetics of the 80s. Both Neeson and Ed Harris are the two best things about the film. You get a sense that these guys have been friends for decades and it all comes to a screeching halt when Conlon kills Shawn's son.

"Tell everyone to get ready, Jimmy's coming."

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 17, 2015, 01:58:04 PM
"Tell everyone to get ready, Jimmy's coming."

Slippin' Jimmy. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed