Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 833,071 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

It is the UHE version of the first one, and while I haven't watched it yet to judge the transfer for myself, I did some research on it and it seems like most of the transfer is pretty decent, apart from a few really noticeably waxy sequences.

ash9426

ash9426

They Live (1988) - Classic Carpenter  ;D MTV should give this movie an all time "Best Fight Sequence Award" ;) Love this movie.

Foxcatcher (2014) - So far I like all Bennet Miller movies. This one is another great addition to his filmography. Slow burning drama, with little dialog but it's tense from start to finish. And great acting from everyone involved. Steve Carell, wow! I didn't know he had it in him, fantastic performance.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 (2014) - I haven't  read the book but I could feel that it was just act one stretched across two hours  ::) It's the weakest part of the series. J-Law can act and she's good in this one to, but there's just not enough substance in this movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Predator 2

Awesome film. Crazy Busey FTW.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Planet of the Apes (1968)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The Monster Squad 8)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Chappie - 7/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Alien vs Predator

I forgot Anderson's 3D map fetish from the RE movies crossed over into this. Blech. And freaking lol at the Preds leaving Lex to freeze to death at the end.

Russ

Russ

Rocky IV. Again. Because it's Rocky IV.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Aliens vs Predator: Requiem

f**king f**k. This movie has more useless characters than X-Men Origins: Wolverine. And it's even worse than that movie. :(

Oh, and just out of curiosity, where did the nickname "Chet" come from for the Predalien? I've been wondering about that for a while. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Whiplash

Again.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 09, 2015, 08:18:27 PM
Oh, and just out of curiosity, where did the nickname "Chet" come from for the Predalien? I've been wondering about that for a while. :laugh:

Most probably "shit" . It's too much of a coincidence .

Vertigo

MudButt

MudButt

I ended up buying whiplash, it's one of my favorite films of all time honestly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed